Premier League Gameweek 24

Superunknown

City are just waiting and drawing Spurs out. This match is done. City will score the second and that will be that.
We'll be lucky to get another goal in this game, imo. A 1-0 drab second half looks a distinct possibility right now.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think Spurs are playing quite well in the game, obviously hoping for the counter but we are still in it and we have the quality to hit them on the break. Shame about the penalty but shit happens.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Lamela is so shit. Always holds the ball up for too long. Kills almost every attack.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We'll be lucky to get another goal in this game, imo. A 1-0 drab second half looks a distinct possibility right now.
I'd take it in a heartbeat, but all Spurs need is one break and we'll be hearing about Jose masterclass.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Tottenham stand no chance. They're just getting more and more frustrated (in attack) and tired (in defense). City will get another around 70'.

cyberman

Micah saying we cant win the league playing like this at Anfield yet Spurs are just as defensive at home and its the mist professional thing in the world.

Ha ha ha!

George the Cat

The Dippers form is a delight in lockdown. Settling down to another Saturday evening after they lost again, lovely.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I think Spurs are playing quite well in the game, obviously hoping for the counter but we are still in it and we have the quality to hit them on the break. Shame about the penalty but shit happens.
How you be content with that showing is beyond my understanding. Seems Spurs fans are easily pleased. No wonder you've been starved of success.

SeanyC

Will there be anyway of stopping City??? Hate saying it but Quality team

NinjaFletch

Lloris is genuinely a very, very average keeper. Baffles me how highly Spurs fans rate him.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs are such a nothing boring team. Dreadful. Hugo Howler is always good for a laugh though. He makes mistakes in every big game and was absolutely dreadful at the penalty. The French Kepa.
Hugo Howler again.

always_hoping

Lloris very poor again. City with two shots on target in this game and both shots any decent keeper would have saved.