Premier League Gameweek 24

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Jacob Ramsey should have a hat trick. His finishing is awful.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I am not questioning whether Poch will be sacked or not or whether he should be but its baffling to me why the owners gutted a champions league winning squad, sacked a world class manager and spent ridiculous money on unproven youngsters.
I agree with all of that.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Deserved leveller. Villa have been really good this second half.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Luiz deserves a 2 match ban for that celebration

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
You don’t understand how football dislike on rival forums works do you?

Disclaimer, I don’t actually think West Ham have turned up today with the intention of letting you beat them.. they are just royally shit.
Look at Villa, beat us yet rolling over for United.....your logic.

In all seriousness I do know how it works. Despite our history with United Id still rather United than say Spurs or Chelsea or City. I just, out of this entire forum, find your posts bemusing. Its non stop even in non-Arsenal threads. Just an observation.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Villa should have been out of sight really. So many golden chances wasted. You knew a United sucker punch was coming.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Also Tielemens really is a useless midfielder.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Emery completely shit his pants there, unless he was forced to take Bailey off

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villa should have been out of sight really. So many golden chances wasted. You knew a United sucker punch was coming.
The last 25 year history of this fixture should've told you what would happen late on regardless of who felt in control. We can never shake off that inferiority complex v Man. United even with Unai as manager.

We just wasted so many chances today, performance was much better than v you guys in the cup and Newcastle at least but 5 points is certainly squeaky bum time.

Have to say I really enjoyed Neville's commentary today, was calling plenty of stuff and then it happened five minutes later.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The last 25 year history of this fixture should've told you what would happen late on regardless of who felt in control. We can never shake off that inferiority complex v Man. United even with Unai as manager.

We just wasted so many chances today, performance was much better than v you guys in the cup and Newcastle at least but 5 points is certainly squeaky bum time.

Have to say I really enjoyed Neville's commentary today, was calling plenty of stuff and then it happened five minutes later.
Yeah the Kamara vs Maguire thing for example, he was banging on about that for like 5-7 mins and then United finally scored from that mismatch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Hard to see anything but a comfortable Chelsea win.

Randomly throwing Franca in as a wildcard after six months of warming the bench. Could be anonymous or a match winner for Palace I guess.

Surprised Roy hasn't just gone two upfront and played Mateta and Edouard upfront together given how dire the midfield is for them without Olise and Eze.

King Eric 7

Yeah this looks like an easy win for Chelsea tonight. Let's see how Palace can respond but I fear for them tonight.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Chelsea looking the better team but not dangerous, like they can pass it a little but until it'd in the final third then they're useless. Palace just praying to catch them on a counter.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
We look totally lost so far. No penetration from midfield. I reckon we need change things already.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We look totally lost so far. No penetration from midfield. I reckon we need change things already.
Bit of an hit and miss team right now. Good performance against Villa and then dog shite here

prateik

Lerma went from looking silly to scoring a worldie in 10 seconds.