Premier League Gameweek 24

croadyman

fecking Brighton.
Had 1 job ffs.
I feel conflicted with Spurs because dad is a fan and used to take me to Utd games,so always want them to do well,however realise it doesn't benefit us in any way whatsoever

Wilt

Would have Gibbs white at Utd in a heartbeart, always gives it his all ….Utd often don’t

Classnordic

How is it not a pen, both keeper and defender clearly impedes the attacker.

OldSchoolManc

No penalty for forest when you’ve seen 10 dodgier ones given, then Newcastle score.
Brown envelopes

Zed is not dead

The pen was incorrectly ruled out and the Bruno G goal should at least have been reviewed for Burn’s blatant NBA block on a Forest defender

croadyman

Would have Gibbs white at Utd in a heartbeart, always gives it his all ….Utd often don’t
Yeah he's their best player but unless they went down he wouldn't come for a decent price

Dannn411

Yeah he's their best player but unless they went down he wouldn't come for a decent price
If I had to choose one player from them, I'd rather the centre back Murillo if i'm honest. Looks like a top talent.

Silverman

Just saw the pen incident. VAR is simply embarrassing. That's a clear penalty. If Awoniyi isn't tripped he has a chance to plant the foot and turn the ball into the net.

The Urban Goose

Every time I check the gameweek threads it seems there's an incident where Forest are fecked out of a goal/pen/red card. They must be the unluckiest team in the league.

Although it's probably more that referees and VAR are just goddamn awful generally.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Every time I check the gameweek threads it seems there's an incident where Forest are fecked out of a goal/pen/red card. They must be the unluckiest team in the league.

Although it's probably more that referees and VAR are just goddamn awful generally.
At this point I'd accept relegation just to be rid of VAR. Its ruining pretty much every game.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'

Wolves was in that bracket at the start of the season as one of the unluckiest in the league. I don’t get how VAR works anymore… there was an incident where Paul Tierney didn’t give Chelsea a pen against Liverpool for a clear foul but the following day he gave a lesser one.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bowen and Kudus going to have some fun drifting to the right up against Kiwor you suspect today.

Most Arsenal thing in the world to celebrate wildly v Liverpool and then drop points in the next game, West Ham already beaten them twice this season.