Premier League Gameweek 25

Okey

Not that I'm not overjoyed and all, but that's never a penalty. What on earth did the Ref see so quickly on that monitor???

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
I think it’s a harsh penalty, however they’ve spawned so many with the likes of Mane, Salah etc diving, you can’t feel anything but pleased that it’s gone against them.

This collapse is worse than the Leicester one post lockdown.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's a penalty all day. Doesn't matter if it's unintentional, Lewin has a empty goal to roll it into if TAA doesn't block him, even if it's accidental.

Oranges038

Firminho is a terrible finisher.

Penalty is a bit soft.

Still time for an Everton meltdown.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
TAA is on the floor looking at his own goal after sliding, Calvert Lewis stumbles and runs into him on the floor and trips over. He made the contact not the other way around, awful Decision. :lol: you can’t go running into defenders and expect pens
But TAA has slid in, not got the ball and is obstructing his path... You also can't just block a strikers path to an open goal, intentional or not

Bearded One

Looked 100% a pen first view, but DCL has literally tripped himself up there. Stopped him getting to the ball though, so happy with that

2-0 hahahah
TAA has no business obstructing him there even though DCL tripped himself. Clear penalty.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The funny thing is, Pool wasnt that much better last year. They just won all these games that could go both ways. They used up their luck for the whole decade now.

always_hoping

Of course Jamie thinks it wasn't a foul on that penalty. Everton will never get a better chance to end their poor run in Anfield he says after going 2-0 up. Jamie is some genius.

Rustyspider13

Don't know about a red card, but that's a penalty for me. If United were denied a tap in through contact from a player on the floor, I'd be fuming.

thepolice123

Richarlison is a great find by the Everton scouts. Become such a talismanic player for them.

acnumber9

Why don’t Liverpool players go down softly in the box? They’d get so many penalties.