Premier League Gameweek 25

starman

Whether TAA meant it or not, its reckless, if you go to ground these are the risks you run, harsh or not, its a pen, as he prevented DCL from a clear goal scoring opportunity

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That one VAR decision where he barely looked at the screen was definitely worthy of 5 minutes added time.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
There is nothing in the rule book about obstructing. He could have easily jumped over him but because he was stumbling he runs into TAA. If anything it’s a foul the other way for kneeing him in the head.

dont get me wrong I’m loving the decision but it’s shockingly bad.
I see what that argument is, I just think if you can slide in for the block, don't get the ball - and then get in the way of would be an open goal, whilst unlucky, should still be penalised.

For me he chose to slide in and that action has impacted DLC.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Trent doesn’t drop him :lol: he runs into him on the floor! What are you guys smoking I swear?!
Trent is sliding to block the ball, he misses and impedes DCLs path for a tap in. Not like DCL has any incentive to dive when it’s literally a tap in.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Quite baffled people thinking it wasn't a penalty.
Its weird. He was literally still sliding when DCL went over him and if he hadn’t it was a simple tap in.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He obstructs his path to the ball which he is set to score into an open net.
How? He can easily get to it if he isn’t already tripping over. It’s his own fault for running into him on the floor.

if TAA stuck out a leg or grabbed his leg with his arm then fair enough, he literally just knees him in the back of the head and falls over :lol:

we would be absolutely fuming if that was given against us.

Castia

Some collapse this from Liverpool I’ve never seen anything like it

almost 200 points in 2 years, haven’t lost at home in years then suddenly 6th in the table and dropping like a stone :lol:

Guy Incognito

The funny thing is, Pool wasnt that much better last year. They just won all these games that could go both ways. They used up their luck for the whole decade now.
They were good at putting away their chances last season.

The thing is I can't really say if they are in decline. It wouldn't surprise me if Klopp leaves next season. But at the same time they could regain the league from City.

It's a shame for Everton fans they weren't in the ground to witness this.

bsCallout

Am I right in thinking Liverpool could end up 9th with the games in hand other teams have to play?

prateik

Is Wijnaldum going to Barca ? It'll be another starter(?) Liverpool will have to replace..

Zen

Out of curiosity, what's been the reasoning behind not using Phillips? Have I missed an absolute clanger from him somewhere? He's not young at 23 either.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
The grass was too green. The ball was far too round. The wind was too blowy. We played great.