Premier League Gameweek 25

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
How? He can easily get to it if he isn’t already tripping over. It’s his own fault for running into him on the floor.

if TAA stuck out a leg or grabbed his leg with his arm then fair enough, he literally just knees him in the back of the head and falls over :lol:

we would be absolutely fuming if that was given against us.
Shut up talking complete rubbish.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I see what that argument is, I just think if you can slide in for the block, don't get the ball - and then get in the way of would be an open goal, whilst unlucky, should still be penalised.

For me he chose to slide in and that action has impacted DLC.
He slid to block the shot like any defender would do, there’s nothing he can do and doesn’t even know what’s happening. The striker the runs into him while he’s on the floor. It’s a crazy decision if you take your united glasses off for a second. Watch the replays.

cyberman

Looked 100% a pen first view, but DCL has literally tripped himself up there. Stopped him getting to the ball though, so happy with that

2-0 hahahah
Pens have been giving out for attackers being brought down by lazy legs out etc that had no intention of making a tackle never mind a full human body!
Plus Trent sort of kicks out after trying to make sure he brings the attacker down as well

Jean claude van hire

Everton have played pretty well tonight and have fully deserved the three points. They’ve been a little careless in possession at times but generally looked really solid against (it has to be said) an extremely average Liverpool team. If I was a Liverpool supporter I’d be genuinely concerned about a top four finish. I’ll be very disappointed in United finish below this lot from here.

Sylar

Duncan Ferguson needs to run on the pitch lile Klopp did a few years ago

United Hobbit

When Liverpool give up on the league to focus on Europe, they don’t go about it lightly.

They won’t make top four but I won’t be able to laugh at them until they’re knocked out of the Champions League.
It'll be sickening if they still win CL number 7 during their "bad" season. Urgh

Nick7

Everton has deserved this 100%. Liverpool didn’t look threatening at all. Very mature defensive performance from Everton.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Am I right in thinking Liverpool could end up 9th with the games in hand other teams have to play?
Yes but I can't see Spurs or Villa winning all of their games in hand that would be required to move above Liverpool. If Everton win their game in hand then Liverpool will be 7th though.

el3mel

Going 3 years without a loss at home just to lose 4 in a row has to be the most hilarious thing I have seen in years.