Premier League Gameweek 25

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
4 league defeats on the bounce? Pahh!

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Expecting big dunc to rip off his shirt and klopps head and parade it around anfield

Deery

Dreary
Ancelotti is such a cool dude, probably in second gear managing at his age nothing bothers him..

Withnail

This is brilliant.

By the time crowds are back and we're allowed leave the house we can just pretend Liverpool being good was a covid fever dream/nightmare.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Can somebody explain me, why Luiz gets a red for his "foul" and English Boy Trent gets not even a yellow? It's never a foul, but if he is whistling it, it's a 100% red card.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
This is going to hurt. Badly I hope. And throughout the game, Liverpool created almost nothing. Bringing on DCL was a masterstroke by Anchelotti.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is brilliant.

By the time crowds are back and we're allowed leave the house we can just pretend Liverpool being good was a covid fever dream/nightmare.
The beauty is that they won't be able to have the championship parade at all.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Good man. Penalty would have annoyed me if it was the other way but we defended brilliantly as we have done all season away from home and tactically superb tonight!
Thought it was. DCL kinda messed up himself but he scores if Trent isn’t there.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He slid to block the shot like any defender would do, there’s nothing he can do and doesn’t even know what’s happening. The striker the runs into him while he’s on the floor. It’s a crazy decision if you take your united glasses off for a second. Watch the replays.
That's irrelevant though, you can accidentally foul players.

The fact is TAA has slid in and prevented DLC from scoring an open goal. If TAA stays on his feet then it never happens.

And its nothing to do with bias, tons of people think it's a pen (just at there's plenty that don't)

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I can't believe how unlucky Liverpool were in that game.

I mean, Pickford had his one good game a year and played a blinder and he normally plays like he's blind.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
TAA starts to get up and trips DCL in the process, hence a clear pen.
He really doesn’t mate. Watch it again he’s still on his ass. Lewin is already stumbling as he runs into the back of him. I don’t know why people are being so defensive about it like admitting it’s not a good decision will make a difference? It’s bonkers there’s nothing the defender can do