Premier League Gameweek 25

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’m surprised that penalty isn’t given too. Late and definite contact.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Even Gapko couldn't miss that chance. Brentford didnt even try this match.

Lexicon Red Devil

The defensive quality in the league is shocking. Worst I've ever seen for sure. If this is really the best league in the world, the game is in a real state.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Just checked and City's game in hand is at home against this shocking Brentford side.

Normal service should be resumed soon then, I suppose.

Darkhorsez

Bad day today. Pool win; we lose against Arsena; England capitulate from a winning position against India. Hopefully we win well and put a show tomorrow.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It's a combination of bad defending and not taking their chances. Teams always seem to miss good chances against Liverpool, it's a psychological thing I reckon

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
That was a gutsy match against all obstacles with our goalie, two strikers, and our midfielder out and a ref who didn’t give us anything. I’ll take that although I don’t know how we move forward under the kosh like this.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
That was a gutsy match against all obstacles with our goalie, two strikers, and our midfielder out and a ref who didn’t give us anything. I’ll take that although I don’t know how we move forward under the kosh like this.
Are you always posting bollocks this on here? Don't normally pop into scouse threads.

Sylar

Klopp is great at timing his things for the camera, gotta give him that

Haha, bait

RedRocket9908

Ref who didnt give you anything? Brentford had a stonewall penalty turned down after a clear foul on Toney from Andy Robertson, given Robertson made no attempt to play the ball and prevented a clear goalscoring oppurtunity he could well have been sent off as well.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I think the injury to TAA has been a lucky outcome for Liverpool. They’ve had to use Bradley who looks brilliant and the complete package sadly. He’s only going to get better as well. Might be time to put TAA in midfield and continue with Bradley for them.

It significantly removes their weak leak defensively as TAA will be away from the back 4.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The 3pms are turd today.
There's nothing especially interesting, but at least one of Fulham or Wolves must have a chance at getting a result and doing us a favour.

cyberman

Spurs playing like dogshit yet again. It could be a rough end to the season for them if they don’t pick this up

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
Tottenham really don’t look convincing, United should be able to catch up over the coming weeks.