Sunday 25 February 2024
13:30 Wolves v Sheff Utd
15:00 Chelsea v Liverpool (Carabao)

Monday 26 February 2024
20:00 West Ham v Brentford

Tecumseh

Supports
Arsenal
Come on Bournemouth! And Chelsea for the Cup!

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
All on Nuno this - picking Niakhate at LB (with Toff on the bench) he’s getting done again and again by their winger. He hasn’t got a clue how to play LB. Get him off before we are are 4 down by halftime.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
We won't be catching Villa.
I'll give you a clue. Don't judge it week on week, there's a reason we are all 4th-6th. People always judge the race on title form / performance.

We're all occasionally pretty shit

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
What a season Aston Villa is having. They are miles above anyone below the top four

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
How are Fulham not winning this? Just that final pass is missing.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I'll give you a clue. Don't judge it week on week, there's a reason we are all 4th-6th. People always judge the race on title form / performance.

We're all occasionally pretty shit
Nah sometimes it's just obvious by watching teams play.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Get paid again! Maguire thinking he’s a forward left to try and run.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Absolutely shite game management today. Played for the 1-0, obtained it, and instead of trying to keep the ball when they go down to 10 we just invite pressure. Golden chance with other teams doing shite this weekend and we fluffed it.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Absolutely shite game management today. Played for the 1-0, obtained it, and instead of trying to keep the ball when they go down to 10 we just invite pressure. Golden chance with other teams doing shite this weekend and we fluffed it.
I’ve seen more than enough to know you’ll stay up.

Another Wharton masterclass today, you were right about him.

Josh 76

City making hard work of these teams, while Liverpool using these teams to boost their goal difference.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I'm half convinced Doku is mostly to blame for City's defensive lapses this season. I've only seen 15 minutes and he alone has generated 3 of Bournemouth's counters

Sanchez7

Bournemouth were excellent and gave them a proper game. Almost no chance we will be as competitive next week.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We didn't deserve to win that. Not in great form despite being 13w 1d 0l in our last 14 and with Anfield on the horizon and Liverpool averaging about 4 goals a game at the minute it could be rough.
Anything less than a win in the derby and it could be over in 2 weeks.

erikcred

They’ve haven’t looked great whenever I’ve watched them in recent week, but they keep racking up the points.

Rather annoying.
Don't think they're playing flat out in most games. They know they could go up another gear if they wanted to. The only hope for opposition teams is to equalize or score the winner so late in the game that they don't have time to respond. Exactly what Arsenal, Palace and Liverpool did, plus Chelsea in that 4 all game.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We didn't deserve to win that. Not in great form despite being 13w 1d 0l in our last 14 and with Anfield on the horizon and Liverpool averaging about 4 goals a game at the minute it could be rough.
Anything less than a win in the derby and it could be over in 2 weeks.
Bernardo Silva will become prime Maradona at Anfield. Again. The league is still yours to lose, you'll win it by a point. Again. Thrice bitten quad shy.

Thankfully there is a silver lining coming (no not the meaningless PL investigation). Pep will leave eventually and there are encouraging noises being made about Klopp's replacement (Xabi/Amorim) in his absence.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm half convinced Doku is mostly to blame for City's defensive lapses this season. I've only seen 15 minutes and he alone has generated 3 of Bournemouth's counters
He's the only player they have who actually is direct with pace.
At times late on City looked like us, with Bournemouth cutting through them at pace.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
You aren't wrong. Think he will see less and less gametime in the coming months until he magically becomes twice the player next season.

Had a really bright start though

BorisManUtd

Don't feel confident relying on Arsenal to stop Liverpool from winning the league. Of course they've been brilliant last 2 seasons but can they go all the way? Hopefully. Kinda feel City won't win it this season, though they're just behind Liverpool and are capable of those 10/12 games winning runs when it matters.

mav_9me

Set pieces are the single biggest reason arsenal are in the title race

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Poor Karius made a great save only for his two defenders to ruin everything

Jack-C20

That was weird. Didn’t even realise Karius had saved it so was wondering what the feck he was doing diving at his own player. That’s the sort of goal we’d concede.