Premier League Gameweek 26

golazogun

Supports
Arsenal
You explain unnecessary added on time then
Simple , bournemouth player faked an injury at the start of minimum added time after they wasted time all game on top of that and he saw fit to increas minimum added time because of their time wasting, ball was in the net before the 7th minute even ended. You're acting like we scored 15 minutes past the 90.

NICanRed

The pundits are always happy to praise “ known goal-scorers” and suggest that clubs having a dry spell need to hire them but I have never been impressed with some of the players they love. Iheanacho, Ings and Callum Wilson immediately spring to mind.

Mr. Robot

You explain unnecessary added on time then
You actually think the FA have informed the refs to ensure that Arsenal win the league? It’s mental.

There were loads of stoppages. And Utd have won 100s of matches on the 93rd, 95th minute etc.

Leave the tin foil hat nonsense to the Bitters and Scousers mate.

croadyman

Simple , bournemouth player faked an injury at the start of minimum added time after they wasted time all game on top of that and he saw fit to increas minimum added time because of their time wasting, ball was in the net before the 7th minute even ended. You're acting like we scored 15 minutes past the 90.
You might do before this season is out

croadyman

You actually think the FA have informed the refs to ensure that Arsenal win the league? It’s mental.

There were loads of stoppages. And Utd have won 100s of matches on the 93rd, 95th minute etc.

Leave the tin foil hat nonsense to the Bitters and Scousers mate.
Explain how they keep on getting rub of the green

mu4c_20le

Welcome back! So nice to see these old posters who are all showing up again for some reason

UDontMessWith24

Again, why the need for the last part?

Neto was time wasting all game non stop.

He was down for 40 seconds, when was the corner actually given? We're talking about maybe 20 seconds difference.. it's hardly some sort of outrage. In commentary they even said when Smith went down that they'll add on another minute for it, and they did. Then we took the corner and the ref saw out the attack before blowing which is relatively common.

Edit: Just checked, the corner was given in 96:45. Which.. is pretty much the time added back for Smith going down, and the ref will never really blow before the corner is taken. So.. again why am I a child for insisting it was the right decision?
When was the goal scored?

UDontMessWith24

He will just go quiet now because knows that whistle should have blown so don't bother
I’ve lost count of how many similar situations I’ve seen with the whistle blowing unless a goal is scored directly from the corner. It was an arbitrary decision by the referee to allow one more attack.

croadyman

I’ve lost count of how many similar situations I’ve seen with the whistle blowing unless a goal is scored directly from the corner. It was an arbitrary decision by the referee to allow one more attack.
Bournemouth were dumb letting them get the ball down there in the first place,apparently should have been closed down quicker too

UDontMessWith24

you got me.. but I'm being respectful with all due respect.
Why? You’re not City or Liverpool. Arsenal are winning the league. Cool. Odd turning up here instead of a Chelsea or Spurs forum where someone might actually be arsed with you winning the league.

Fluctuation0161

Lets face it. Plenty of times that will happen and time is not added on to the already added injury time.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
When was the goal scored?
Was eating. In the same phase of play as the corner?

What's so odd about the corner being given bang on when the time was allowed including the 'injury', then the ref seeing out that attack before blowing?

That's what happens in the majority of games.

If the ball got cleared up the pitch then it was crossed back in or something, fair enough i'd see your point. But.. it didn't, it was literally within the exact same period of play.

croadyman

What's so odd about the corner being given bang on when the time was allowed including the 'injury', then the ref seeing out that attack before blowing?

If the ball got cleared up the pitch then it was crossed back in or something, fair enough i'd see your point. But.. it didn't, it was literally within the exact same period of play.
They are dumb fecks giving you the ball

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

Aahh just embrace it. Arsenal opened the door today and then slammed it shut for the season so there’s a lot of emotion happening. Your team are lucky, var is on your side, the refs want you to win… yada yada. It’s you and City now.

croadyman

Aahh just embrace it. Arsenal opened the door today and then slammed it shut for the season so there’s a lot of emotion happening. Your team are lucky, var is on your side, the refs want you to win… yada yada. It’s you and City now.
Yeah because all of that is true but then you would understand because have been in your pocket last few seasons as well

UDontMessWith24

What happens in majority of games is the whistle is blown as soon as it’s clear a goal will not be scored directly from the corner. It’s ok to admit it was a bad decision. Next bad decision might go against you and you’ll get the one after that. Nature of football

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
What happens in majority of games is the whistle is blown as soon as it’s clear a goal will not be scored directly from the corner. It’s ok to admit it was a bad decision. Next bad decision might go against you and you’ll get the one after that. Nature of football
But it wasn't a bad decision. You're disagreeing over about 5-10 seconds of play.

The goal was scored in 97:10. The corner awarded at 96:45. The player went down for about 40-45 seconds.

It's literally fine margins, and the ball got cleared from the corner to the edge of the box from the corner, Nelson took 1 touch and hit it. It's not like it was recycled into another attack.

Combined with the fact Neto timewasted non stop all game, I think it's more than fair. Also add that we could have had a pen for handball, and there was encroachment for the 1st goal before kick off which VAR didn't catch, it all balanced out imo.

UDontMessWith24

The outrage if this happened for Liverpool or United would lead to an emergency parliament session.

UDontMessWith24

But it wasn't a bad decision. You're disagreeing over about 5-10 seconds of play.

The goal was scored in 97:10. The corner awarded at 96:45. The player went down for about 40-45 seconds.

It's literally fine margins, and the ball got cleared from the corner to the edge of the box from the corner, Nelson took 1 touch and hit it. It's not like it was recycled into another attack.

Combined with the fact Neto timewasted non stop all game, I think it's more than fair. Also add that we could have had a pen for handball, and there was encroachment for the 1st goal before kick off which VAR didn't catch, it all balanced out imo.
You’re confused if you think I’m giving you an opinion. You don’t understand time added on in football for some reason.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
You’re confused if you think I’m giving you an opinion. You don’t understand time added on in football for some reason.
Your attitude just reeks so i'll leave it there. In what world do you have a right to say you aren't giving someone an opinion?

I fully understand. It's the MINIMUM additional time for a reason. The player went down for 40 seconds. There were also probably other bits of time wasting in added time too. I think you're not really understanding but, each to their own.

Last edited:

Mr. Robot

Explain how they keep on getting rub of the green
Answer me this - do you actually believe the FA have had secret meetings with referees to ensure that Arsenal win the league?

Just say “yes” or “no”

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
No, Bournemouth had an “injury” after stoppage time begun.

I don’t know why teams do it. It always allows theref to add unlimited unknown time.
Exactly, seems crazy football fans don't know stoppage time is a minimum anyways and then the Bournemouth player decided it was a good decision to waste time during the first minute of the stoppage time so it got added at the end.

Ref was good today and still getting stick. Pretty sure if he wanted Arsenal to win like posters on here think he would've just given one of the handballs as a penalty but instead he reffed it perfectly and gave none as all off them would've been harsh as hell in my opinion.

Bournemouth fans are less annoyed about the stoppage time than utd. They only seen to be bothered by how bad they think their manager is. Tells you everything really.

glasgow 21

what everyone is missing is ben white offside for Zinchencko cross which led to the corner. Also watching the Brighton game Bowen gave away a penalty. I have seen about 5 of these against Rashford and Garancho in the last weeks and none were given. Refs are poor in our league both on and off the field.

ICB

Supports
Arsenal
Ref didnt have to do anything! The amount of times ive seen subs, timewasting etc in added time and there has been no added time in added time is ridiculous.
So because refs do their job incorrectly in other games you’re having a meltdown because they actually followed the rules correctly? I applause your logic, good sir.

croadyman

what everyone is missing is ben white offside for Zinchencko cross which led to the corner. Also watching the Brighton game Bowen gave away a penalty. I have seen about 5 of these against Rashford and Garancho in the last weeks and none were given. Refs are poor in our league both on and off the field.
They didn't want us to make it 3 horse race