Premier League Gameweek 27 fixtures (22nd - 24th Feb 2019)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The la's were lucky. If we had our first 11 we would have won.

Member 114837

Piss Poor performance from Liverpool (if you call that a performance).

A Sunday morning wasted. Total anti-climatic football.

Klopp is going to let City win this by a canter if he is this much defensive and afraid to lose.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What a horrid performance. Didn’t create anything despite United’s injury problems.

A point gained based on the performance, two dropped in terms of the opportunity missed.

Patrick08

I am calling it, City is winning the title. Liverpool are not convincing enough.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We were utterly atrocious, don’t see us winning the title from here. No idea what the game plan is.

DavidDeSchmikes

If i were a Liverpool fan, i'd be concerned. Granted, Man Utd are transformed under Solskjaer, but considering the injuries before the game, and the 3 subs in 40 minutes, and the fact that Liverpool didn't work De Gea at all. We had the better chances today

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Nice little win for us. Think we are better suited to a 4-2-3-1 formation, as he allows us to play with more freedom going forward.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
If i were a Liverpool fan, i'd be concerned. Granted, Man Utd are transformed under Solskjaer, but considering the injuries before the game, and the 3 subs in 40 minutes, and the fact that Liverpool didn't work De Gea at all. We had the better chances today
We were so bad that I don’t even know how to be mad at it. Like it was genuinely pathetic.
Never want to see Milner at RB again.

Pagh Wraith

The way Liverpool were passing the ball about in injury time seemed like they were quite content with the point. Which I find a bit strange.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
If it wasn’t for 2 rotten penalties we would be 1 point behind with a game in hand. Still cheered up?
I still think we'll finish above you, it's hardly like you're the most reliable team yourselves, as epitomised by losing to a mid table Ligue 1 team 3-1.