Premier League Gameweek 27

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Saka’s 10th assist from LB today. Proper talent.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Well played by Arsenal to turn this around, they were struggling badly for the first 20 minutes or so.
A much, much better game than when they last played each other.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I mean.. Not easy for him but.. Pickford's positioning on that goal, just left the far corner completely open :lol:

Stood still. At least do something, anything.

Gasolin

I hope Everton scores another one to draw. It would be good to not give confidence to Arsenal.

Righteous Steps

Different forwards. Nketiah is more in the Auba mode, off the shoulder poacher. Nketiah’s goalscoring record is fantastic at all levels so far. He’s got potential to be a top player too.
Greenwood is on a different level imo, Nketiah is good but he is one of many a decent striker at that level for England, Greenwood’s talent stands out and I think he can be a top player, Eddie would do incredibly well to get to the level the likes of Defoe did.

cyberman

I hope Everton scores another one to draw. It would be good to not give confidence to Arsenal.
We have Everton next so a tonking would be good.
We need to go on a run, we cant look at those behind us

Classical Mechanic

Greenwood is on a different level imo, Nketiah is good but he is one of many a decent striker at that level for England, Greenwood’s talent stands out and I think he can be a top player, Eddie would do incredibly well to get to the level the likes of Defoe did.
He’s a bit better than decent for England, he has 27 goals in 29 games for England. He’s a born goalscorer in my opinion.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Saka’s been very good under Arteta. Everton haven’t handled Arsenal’s intensity well.