Premier League Gameweek 27

thepolice123

Gomes is already back in the team? That's a really fast recovery for a broken leg.

Teja

Arsenal CMs are interesting, both fullbacks push up very high and the CMs go into the space vacated. Overloads on the wing.

Gasolin

Come on Everton, score a third. Go all in for the set pieces or so.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
God I despise arsenal.

Get away with it year after year because they always have one player like RVP or Aubameyang who saves them time and again

Teja

That’s what Man City does isn’t it..
I think they do the opposite, fullbacks come very narrow almost like CMs and KdB, D. Silva and Rodri are fairly central as far as I can tell.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Love watching Gomes play. He's so good under pressure.

PoTMS

Bernard is so shite. Wasn't he meant to be the next best thing at Shakhtar at one point?

mu4c_20le

God I despise arsenal.

Get away with it year after year because they always have one player like RVP or Aubameyang who saves them time and again
So true. Although I don't hate them because they don't really threaten us in the table. Remember the old days when they used to brag about St Totteringham's Day? That's one thing Poch deserves credit for, knocking them off their fecking perch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
So true. Although I don't hate them because they don't really threaten us in the table. Remember the old days when they used to brag about St Totteringham's Day? That's one thing Poch deserves credit for, knocking them off their fecking perch.
Haven't they finished above Man. United in 4 of last 5 seasons?

Deery

Dreary
I think they do the opposite, fullbacks come very narrow almost like CMs and KdB, D. Silva and Rodri are fairly central as far as I can tell.
Yeah you could be right ther
Richarlson seems to be taking advantage of it at the minute got in about four times in ten minutes

Deery

Dreary
Pickford is a calamity, shouldn’t keep his England spot after today...

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Pickford is a disaster. Southgate needs to make the right decision in a few different areas, but GK is the main one.

He can’t start in the summer.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah but still.
:lol:

Like Man. United they're starting to get consistancy and string some wins together. Can't remember a season where Man. United, Arsenal and even Chelsea have struggled to win back to back games so often.

Arsenal were supposed to play Man. City away next weekend but that's been cancelled so their next game is at home to West Ham so good chance they'll close the gap further to 5th.