Premier League Gameweek 27

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Different forwards. Nketiah is more in the Auba mode, off the shoulder poacher. Nketiah’s goalscoring record is fantastic at all levels so far. He’s got potential to be a top player too.
Of course but I saw a bit of Nketieh at Leeds and he's very much a box/penalty area player which didn't seem to convince Bielsa.

Greenwood can drop deep more and link up with play outside the box. Usually going forward those types of forwards can progress a little more at top level although will be interesting to see how both develop over next few seasons.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
No seems it's given despite studs showing.

Richarlison 10th of the season in the league so becoming the productive wide striker he's threatened to be since joing Watford.

saivet

I mean.. Not easy for him but.. Pickford's positioning on that goal, just left the far corner completely open :lol:

Stood still. At least do something, anything.
There was nothing he could do. It was a great goal and good finish, can't be criticising the keeper for that.

Classical Mechanic

Of course but I saw a bit of Nketieh at Leeds and he's very much a box/penalty area player which didn't seem to convince Bielsa.

Greenwood can drop deep more and link up with play outside the box. Usually going forward those types of forwards can progress a little more at top level although will be interesting to see how both develop over next few seasons.
Greenwood is a sexier player for sure but Nketiah is just really good at putting the ball in the net. He still got a goal every 150 minutes for Leeds with mostly sub apps. Bielsa wanted a big lump up there in Bamford so the style didn’t mesh. Nketiah is playing and scoring in the Premier now. The goal today was a really smart finish too.

nycender

Really? I get not liking them (unless you are a Spurs
No club I hate more than Arsenal. Fecking despise the cnuts.
Really? I get not liking them (unless you are a Spurs supporter?) but to me they just kind of exist. Haven’t been relevant for eons.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
3-2 Arsenal. Auba doing what he does.

Would be huge win for Arsenal. They have West Ham at home next.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
We should beat Everton next week, they really don't have a lot of quality but you know we'll give up a cheap goal and their crowd will be well up for it then