Premier League Gameweek 27

Irwin99

Pep had a stinker too, 2 down and he brings on Walker for Cancelo. Foden for a striker and refuses to bring in Kun. Going back to our October team selection and tactics leading to October like results for us. Massive credit to United, not many teams outwork us like that which was the real key. Also Luke Shaw without his injuries looking like the player people thought he could be.
I thought it was a massive mistake to play into our hands like that and you were trying to walk the ball into the net most of the game. You're really lacking an elite centre forward. Doesn't bode well for your champions league games when you'll come against teams who will keep the ball far better than we can/did.

There's a reason why the away side usually wins these games. We can sit back and counter with the space afforded to us but at home we feel the onus is on us to attack a bit more. Ole even said last season when you mauled us at OT in the cup, that the players were too intent on attacking to please the home crowd and got slaughtered.

Can't believe Pep fell for it again but i'm not complaining :D

George the Cat

win at city again and the Dippers lose a sixth game in a row at home, you know it don’t get much better than this on a matchday.

Meep

Gareth "comb over man bun" scores. Wtf is that hair doing?

TsuWave

I always like to see players appreciating their team-mates that created their goals. Seeing Bale giving due praise to Moura there was cool. I always warm up to these type of players

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
9 goals for Bale so far this season which isn't bad considering he could barely run for the first 4 months

always_hoping

Stupid play by Palace they did none of that on Wednesday night just typical. Bale has found his mojo again in recent weeks.

Sylar

9 goals for Bale so far this season which isn't bad considering he could barely run for the first 4 months
That was what some people said right? The lack of game time at madrid meant he would need half a season of work to get into shape for the league
It seems the case, he was fantastic I thought in your game v Burnley and he's now getting into positions to hurt opposition leader

Lee565

Looking at the current spurs line up, if they upgraded on winks and alderweireld they would look like a team capable of challenging for the title.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Mourinho and sitting on 1-0 leads never gets old does it....

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looking at the current spurs line up, if they upgraded on winks and alderweireld they would look like a team capable of challenging for the title.
Winks has barely played all season in premier league. We're talking 3 or 4 starts?

Toby not as good as he was under Poch but still better than Dier or Sanchez who've started loads this season.

Kazi

Who is the co commentator? I switched on for 5mins and he made my ears bleed in that time

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Hopefully Palace throw on Zaha while it remains 1-1. Would be interesting considering they were counter attacking well end of the half and Spurs will throw loads forward as they simply can't draw this.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bale in good form at the moment. Strangely happy for him, even though I can't stand Spurs.