g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 27

MU655

I just saw Bale score again, so I'm now waiting for this Kane goal.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Goal of the month from Kane that is

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Kane's an excellent footballer.

RashyForPM

I found myself applauding that Kane goal. Simply a work of art. He doesn’t rely on pace as well, so he’ll be around until at least 35, injuries permitting. I’d really love him here. He’s not an 8th place player. He should be playing in a team like the one Lewandowski plays in.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Just had a look at Spurs remaining league fixtures, relatively easy, they could actually still make top 4 if us, Leicester or Chelsea (maybe Everton too) are not careful.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Spurs for top four. :nervous:
Manchester clubs and I think Chelsea are certs for top 4. Even winning three in a row they're still actually 8 points off Leicester so still a big ask.

They need to win 6 or 7 in a row to have a proper chance, got Arsenal and us next away.

Europa still their best chance imo.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just had a look at Spurs remaining league fixtures, relatively easy, they could actually still make top 4 if us, Leicester or Chelsea (maybe Everton too) are not careful.
Wouldn't say away to Arsenal, Everton, Leicester and Villa is that easy. Could easily drop points in three of those particularly sittng on one goal leads.

Hardest home game left is Man. United and you never lose away.

Hard to see them getting close to 70 points with all the points they dropped in December and January.

MattofManchester

Wilf Zaha screaming asking for the ball when he's offside, then shouts at his teammates for giving him the ball because he's offside.:lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Easily the most complete striker in world football. We'd be talking multiple Ballon D'ors if he played for a big club and scored these regularly in the CL. His goals, assists are already insane - imagine if he was at Real or Bayern. What a player, what a waste of a career.
He can still push for Man. City or PSG in next 12 months if he really wants to.

Simply has to be playing champions league football at very least and that's still very much in the balance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He can still push for Man. City or PSG in next 12 months if he really wants to.

Simply has to be playing champions league football at very least and that's still very much in the balance.
If he hadn't have signed that new contract at Spurs I'd have liked to see United go for him, he's completely unaffordable for us in the current climate now though.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
That clash was hilarious. I saw Son go down and take an elbow to the head and thought “oh it’s nothing” then matey fell onto the screen out of a helicopter or something.

@GifLord can we get a clip please? 61st min I think.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That clash was hilarious. I saw Son go down and take an elbow to the head and thought “oh it’s nothing” then matey fell onto the screen out of a helicopter or something.

@GifLord can we get a clip please? 61st min I think.
I’m not watching and this is the most intriguing post ever made in a matchday thread. What the hell?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I’m not watching and this is the most intriguing post ever made in a matchday thread. What the hell?
I’ve probably exaggerated, I only saw it one once but it made me chuckle.

Guy Incognito

Wouldn't say away to Arsenal, Everton, Leicester and Villa is that easy. Could easily drop points in three of those particularly sittng on one goal leads.

Hardest home game left is Man. United and you never lose away.

Hard to see them getting close to 70 points with all the points they dropped in December and January.
Bale's hit form at the right time.

Definitely think had the league cup final been last weekend and City won that Mourinho would've gone. But it doesn't seem a tall order to finish fourth.

lysglimt

Scout
It feels wonderful to write this: I honestly can't see Liverpool reaching top-4 :)

10 points behind Leicester, 11 behind us - and they could easily be 7-8 points behind Chelsea, Everton or/and West Ham

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It feels wonderful to write this: I honestly can't see Liverpool reaching top-4 :)

10 points behind Leicester, 11 behind us - and they could easily be 7-8 points behind Chelsea, Everton or/and West Ham
Agree. Think there is too much traffic in front of them. They aren't all going to slip up.