Premier League Gameweek 27

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We need an attacking RB desperately and some new wingers. Creativity is dire in our side. We are actually pretty well organised and defensively sound now, despite the score line.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Havertz looks very quick and a lot fitter. If this is Havertz on form, Ziyech has no chance of getting back into the team.

PoTMS

If I was a betting man, I'd have Chelsea as finishing the season second, United as third and Spurs as 4th.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
The win yesterday really was a massive result, rather than a bonus.

If we had lost, and Spurs win their game in hand, we would have been in the top four by only a few points, facing a west ham side with two games in hand.

Fine margins...unless you’re Liverpool of course.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
How utterly shite was Lampard eh? British press will soon forget this the next job he gets.
Wonder if he’ll just end up at a Championship club and also get sacked, this time because he won’t have loads of money

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Is there a more less threatening striker than Werner ? Two 1-1's missed in the past 10 minutes and you never thought he was going to score either of them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If Doucoure / Davies were fully fit and playing the full 90 today I think we could have got a draw. Big misses today.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Difficult game today. Chelsea have ridiculous squad depth that is hard to compete with when games are bunched together.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's four different women involved in the BT coverage, actually. Presenter, co-commentator, and two pundits. Great stuff.
Will probably take a few years until this is happening in Germany.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
fecking hell Werner.
This is why I don't buy this argument that the league is quicker or more difficult for him etc, he's getting tons of chances that he gobbled up last season. He's suffering a crisis of confidence, I like that Tuchel is still playing him though because he contributes to Chelsea's general play.

always_hoping

Good performance by Chelsea especially 2nd half could easily have won that game 4 or 5-0.

A fairly poor effort by Everton, ( 1 shot on target all night) would have expected better from them with their decent away record this season but that turned out to be Tuchel most comfortable win since becoming Chelsea manager.

Leeds v West Ham should be interesting watch next, a real contrast in styles.