Premier League Gameweek 27

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It was a reckless attempt to block at that position
Ffs man, he's not expecting the ball to come at him like that because it's a miscue from Havertz. The poor defending comes from Iwobi and Holgate.

mu4c_20le

Ffs man, he's not expecting the ball to come at him like that because it's a miscue from Havertz. The poor defending comes from Iwobi and Holgate.
Well intentional or not, it looked like a legit shot that Pickford would've handled, but when you look at that block attempt, there's a bigger chance of banging it in than clearing it imo. He didn't expect it to come at him that hard.

always_hoping

41 minutes for Chelsea to get a shot on target and took Everton until the 45th minute to work Mendy into a save.

A game that really deserves to be 0-0.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Chelsea are still pretty average. No one will ever convince me that possession football is good to watch either, it’s incredibly boring.

James Peril

41 minutes for Chelsea to get a shot on target and took Everton until the 45th minute to work Mendy into a save.

A game that really deserves to be 0-0.
A goal after a very good attack, a missed sitter a bit later... how does that really deserve to be 0-0? We scored after 1 minute yesterday and created feck-all after that, did you make the same comment? Probably not.

dpansheth

Still think Chelsea will fizzle out at the tail end of this month, only 10 games to go so may be that will work in our favor. New manager bounce.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Did this commentator just suggest that Ederson was the first goalkeeper to use his feet?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
We were given offside at Liverpool for the ball striking the exact same part of Havertz arm in which Werner was judged to be offside with..... Unreal

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
We were given offside at Liverpool for the ball striking the exact same part of Havertz arm in which Werner was judged to be offside with..... Unreal
I don't see how you can argue with the handball call.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Pickford is ahead of Henderson and Pope for England. Let that sink in.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
What’s this t-shirt rule thing? If that’s not a handball then what is? Full bicep on the ball to literally control it.
It’s nothing, it doesn’t actually exist. Everything Peter Walton came in and said was completely wrong, including citing a made up rule. It was shocking analysis. Former refs clearly come from the same stock as the current ones.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Was Havertz a striker all this time ?
Best I've seen of him in ages.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
You're lucky no mods picked it up or you'd have a tagline related to him!
I said it once! Once! Everybody else crying about Robbi Margo, or whatever her name is, I can't say it about a man once. Once!
Would it be a nice tagline? If so, I can say it again, maybe