Premier League Gameweek 27

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I always find it interesting when a new manager comes, sometimes the players who undergo a resurgance are the least you expect.
Definitely. Alonso, Rudiger and Christensen have all been good under Tuchel however I think his shape does protect each of their weaknesses as there is often cover behind or beside them. He’s a clever manager.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’m not entirely sure of our formation here.

Is CHO wide left, Werner on the right and Havertz as a false 9?

I’m liking Havertz pressing so far. Working his ass off

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Havent seen Havertz for ages. Did he get the rona?
He did, then had the breathing difficulties and took a while to get back to fitness. He’s been working his way back into the team under Tuchel but still doesn’t feel 100% apparently.

The Firestarter

He did, then had the breathing difficulties and took a while to get back to fitness. He’s been working his way back into the team under Tuchel but still doesn’t feel 100% apparently.
It's normal if he has post covid. Would be madness to participate in any aerobic high inensity activity with that though.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I've noticed footballers chewing gum when playing. Any reason for this?
Remember Jordan did this during basketball games. Only sport I recall chewing gum being the norm was baseball (grew up in the US). I never chewed gum playing American football, proper football, or basketball but would go through a bag of Big League Chew during a baseball game. Sometimes I'd munch on Twizzlers in high school baseball.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Feels weird that I'd be quite fine with a Chelsea win today.
Wash your mouth with Detol!!!!!

Draw will be great, like 3-3, would be nice. I am obsessed with our number "32", goals conceded, want everybody else to concede more than us. Chelsea only have 25, bastards, Everton 33, they are nice.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fairly sure our Monday night record is fecking terrible so this is no surprise.