Premier League Gameweek 27

cyberman

No clue what Klopp was doing with the team selection.. going through a tough run.. get an easy-ish fixture and instead of going strong and getting the win, he rotates that heavily... and the midweek game is one they are leading 2-0 up in.. made no sense.
This would be more worrying to me if i were a Liverpool fan. So many changes just screams i cant fix the first 11 so im throwing this out for and see what sticks

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Klopp was so so wrong with his team selection.

diarm

That was one of the centre back performances of the season from that Anderson lad to be fair to him.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It's very cruel that we play City now. I want to enjoy that and laugh at my Liverpool mates but I can't because I know we're about to be bummed from a great height.
But we're used to a good shafting from City. We can take it with or without lube.

Plus we've never lost 6 home games on the spin and we never will.

Jezpeza

Exactly. Not a fluke.
suppose its hard to score with van dijk out though.

but then again, i’m not sure why saint Klopp hasnt been able to ‘coach and develop’ Phillips to be just as good as VVD because hes so good at it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Good morning everyone. What did I miss?

Oh...yeah ok makes sense.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
2 shots on target and 2 corners each team looks a good low cost bet for the city - United game on paddy

always_hoping

Liverpool just taking the piss in Premier league games now, I doubt they'd get away with that if Anfield was full with supporters. I still expect them to go all out in the CL and die with their boots on.

AJ Bullet

Sooooooooooooo

The greatest side in Premier League history, couldnt muster a title defence, couldnt win a domestic double or treble, couldnt win a league and European Cup in the same season.

Doesnt take much to be declared "the greatest ever" these days, huh, good to know.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Klopp was so so wrong with his team selection.
But but but.... what about the injuries? The size of the grass? Allisons cold feet?
Theres always a reason for their loss that takes the blame away from Klopp! The delusion at that club is real, so very very real!

Wonder what the excuse is today? Impending lifting of lockdown has the players heads elsewhere? Hmmmmm

Jezpeza

They made the same mistake we did in the late 00's/early 10's, got too comfortable with their core players and didn't think they needed to add much.

Failure to refresh while on top always catches up eventually.
we did the same. Didnt plan ahead and invest enough then Rio, Vidic, Evra, Carrick expired at about the same time, Giggs and Scholesy reached retirement, Fletcher was out with illness and RVP became a crock, academy hadnt produced and suddenly we were many hundreds of millions of quid behind where we should have been.

worse for Liverpool, because past their first 11 they dont have anything

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Well done to Liverpool and their fans for a record which will never be broken by any other team.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
But but but.... what about the injuries? The size of the grass? Allisons cold feet?
Theres always a reason for their loss that takes the blame away from Klopp! The delusion at that club is real, so very very real!

Wonder what the excuse is today? Impending lifting of lockdown has the players heads elsewhere? Hmmmmm
Was it the wind ?!

big rons sovereign

Apparently, Moyes had more points after 28 games than Liverpool this season.
Oh how they laughed.
Ain't laughing now eh.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool just taking the piss in Premier league games now, I doubt they'd get away with that if Anfield was full with supporters. I still expect them to go all out in the CL and die with their boots on.
What happens when we play Bayern or City? We’d get torn apart. Our season is over now.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Was it the wind ?!
Maybe!! :o
Maybe the wind had that slight effect on the ball where it took it JUST away from the Liverpool players. Or maybe it was a disturbance in the earths geomagnetic layer, causing slight confusion for 90 mins? Klopp knows the answer...

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
What happens when we play Bayern or City? We’d get torn apart. Our season is over now.
Makes me so glad and happy when i see these comments by Liverpool supporters! :lol:
Bring them on! :D

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Well in Fulham.

We’re in the returning player “trust the process” era now so it’s time Liverpool catch up. Klopp out Gerrard in.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
First time Man. City have been behind in a game since November?

Will be interesting watch now.