Premier League Gameweek 27

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Seriously defensive lineup from Ten Hag. He loves an opportunity to park the bus.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I think McTominay will come up with some magic today.Either that or Bruno, Garnacho,Rashford will hopefully unlock City today. Caammm on UNITED!!!

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
It's weird as fück trying to support United. I keep reflexively hoping City score against the team in the United kits and then remember supposed to be supporting United.

Yesssssssss Rashford get the fūck in there!!??

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
When he's fighting to keep his comfy contract, Rashford is a fun player to watch

Smacky The Frog

City are playing a lot more frantic than they usually do after the Rashford screamer. Moral victory for United. Should count as a goal imo. United up 2-0.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
City are playing a lot more frantic than they usually do after the Rashford screamer. Moral victory for United. Should count as a goal imo. United up 2-0.
It’s pretty odd - they’ve had a few games like this this year that are very unlike them. I’m not convinced the Stones defender/midfield formation actually works better than if they had Stones in defence and Silva/ KDB playing more in midfield.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
There’s another goal in United in this half, just need to hold out here, frustrate and counter them. City don’t look right at all defensively on the counter.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Anyone else think there’s a strange dearth of left-wingers in the game at the moment?

Given the way that top teams have moved their set-ups to funnelling chances through wide players/ inside forwards, and how many more right footed players there are, it seems bizarre to me how few players of that type are universally rated.

Mbappe, Son and Vini are the best around, but the former two increasingly play through the middle. I don’t particularly rate any of the players in those roles at City/ Liverpool/ Arsenal, all have clear faults and don’t score or assist enough.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Foden has to be subbed. What an awful performance yet again in a big game. He’s a hinderance in these games for City.

Smacky The Frog

Foden and Doku have been poor. Game has (unfortunately) settled down because City have settled down.

Smacky The Frog

City look really tightly wound up. The manager, the players, the crowd. Game's there for United if they play with any composure.

maurinho

Supports
FC Porto
Bruno is perfect for a quick transitions team. Maybe a separation would be beneficial for himself and the club

padr81

Supports
Man City
We haven't played too badly but Pep playing right into United hands. That said the xg is likely City over 2 and United around .25 but Rashford so maybe not all bad.

Stunning goal by Rashford.

For us Stones, Rodri and Ake been excellent. KDB off and Doku and Erling headless chickens.

For United I think Casemiro, Mainoo, Dalot and Fernnandes have been excellent. Fernandes probably motm so far. Excallent defensively and his running off the ball has led to 3 great United counters.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Sensed a little sarcasm from Pep there. Giving the fourth official a little slap on the cheek down the tunnel whilst saying something cocky probably..Klopp gets some stick for his antics, but this man when it’s not going his way is equally as bad, just more devious and cunning about it.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
Apparently in PL era United haven't lost to Coty when they score first 21-3-0.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Doku kinda reminds me of our Pepe. Slightly less wasteful. He is still young though.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
City are leaving open lanes here. Common...get that second one.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
City are leaving open lanes here. Common...get that second one.
For your own sanity don't bother watching City and Liverpool games with any hope. They will get there one way or another.