Premier League Gameweek 28-29

Ole'sgunnarwin

People talking about Liverpool's 11 but they have a 12th man in black who bails them out no matter how bad they're doing.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Paddy Power have an odd bet option of KdB to complete 5 or more passes to Haaland.

5/2.

Decent shout? Seems like he should make a lot of passes to him but now I’m doubting myself.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Any chance they can both lose 8-0... except that's let's Arsenal in, which is almost as bad. I guess I prefer City

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I hate myself for saying this, but i'm actually looking forward to this game....:nervous:

I think watching United has made me hungry for top qualify football!

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Bloody pub I’m in have 6 tv screens but can only show 1 game via sky. So I’m forced to watch Celtic v Livingston for 40 minutes until they can change the channel safely lest you upset the regulars.

BorisManUtd

Just looking at lineups you'd think City are going to win it but it's at Anfield where they haven't won many times in general so it won't be easy for them at all.

Wilt

Must admit Anfield is a fecking intimidating ground

90 + 5min

City should be up already. Could have scored 2 goals. Total domination from the start.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Today will just confirm the gap between these two teams which is much bigger than the table suggests. Liverpool’s results have been much better than their actual quality

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Bloody pub I’m in have 6 tv screens but can only show 1 game via sky. So I’m forced to watch Celtic v Livingston for 40 minutes until they can change the channel safely lest you upset the regulars.
Find another pub !!

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I think I was in that pub yesterday. :lol:

PoTMS

This is the week Foden decides to have the first touch of Lukaku.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
JtBodel’s husband on BBC sport text ins needs to have a word with himself.

United fan rooting for Liverpool.

90 + 5min

ManCity are so much better. Bradley is having horrible start. Looking so lost in position.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
City ffs, take your chances. Liverpool so lucky teams choose toblerone as their boot sponsor when they play at Anfield.