Premier League Gameweek 28-30

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Those draws against Southampton, Watford and Burnley were so bad.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Neves goal compilation must be a madness.

nmm85

Great goal by a Neves. Very Cantona-esq.

Just tuned on to the NOR CHEL game and looks like Williams has improved a lot.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Sincerely had no idea at all that Chambers wasn't still at Arsenal. We're doomed if they're finally getting rid of some of their shite. :(

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Chambers channeling his inner Coutinho. Cracking finish.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
What a 5 minute cameo by Kante.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sincerely had no idea at all that Chambers wasn't still at Arsenal. We're doomed if they're finally getting rid of some of their shite. :(
This like when I tuned in to watch a Roma game a while ago and I saw AMN randomly starting for them :lol:

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I believe Arteta wrote him off and let him left for free as well, just like many others in the team.

Leftback99

I don't think our best 11 is much better than Villa. Midfield and full backs certainly aren't.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Havertz is so far ahead of Lukaku in terms of ability. He has to start before him every game.

edcunited1878

I don't think our best 11 is much better than Villa. Midfield and full backs certainly aren't.
Villa are a better functioning team at times, but United's 11 is still much better...whether or not they show up is a different thing. And United have destroyed Leeds 3 out of 4 times past two years.

PoTMS

Newcastle must be pretty high in the form table. They seem to win every week now.

Leftback99

Villa are a better functioning team at times, but United's 11 is still much better...whether or not they show up is a different thing. And United have destroyed Leeds 3 out of 4 times past two years.
Digne, Cash, Luiz, McGinn, Ramsey, Coutinho, Watkins would nearly all be starters over our options.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Could Newcastle replace Chelsea in a few years or are things not going to get that bad for the latter?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Havertz is so far ahead of Lukaku in terms of ability. He has to start before him every game.
Never even felt like a real contest to be honest. He's just a better player.

edcunited1878

Digne, Cash, Luiz, McGinn, Ramsey, Coutinho, Watkins would nearly all be starters over our options.
Digne blows hot and cold like Telles or Shaw. Cash would start. Luiz and McGinn are more functional, but McGinn isn't better than Bruno or Pogba. I'd still take 60 to 75 minutes from Matic over Luiz. Coutinho wouldn't start over Bruno or Sancho. Watkins maybe.

Leftback99

Digne blows hot and cold like Telles or Shaw. Cash would start. Luiz and McGinn are more functional, but McGinn isn't better than Bruno or Pogba. I'd still take 60 to 75 minutes from Matic over Luiz. Coutinho wouldn't start over Bruno or Sancho. Watkins maybe.
Telles never blows hot.

Needham

the club will be sold to another billionaire. Nothing to worry about. It is a great investment opportunity for them.
Sarcasm I presume because Chelsea is not a great investment opportunity. They're overpriced and the new guy won't have the previous owner's cold quick chop and change for a new elite manager approach to maintain the cycle of success. At 300 million, Newcastle were a great investment opportunity.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Sarcasm I presume because Chelsea is not a great investment opportunity. They're overpriced and the new guy won't have the previous owner's cold quick chop and change for a new elite manager approach to maintain the cycle of success. At 300 million, Newcastle were a great investment opportunity.
No it is not sarcasm. I can imagine lots of billionaire including owners of American sport franchises would be interested to expand their portfolio, just like Liverpool and Arsenal owners. Chelsea is a big and famous club located in London. It is a rare opportunity.

Needham

No it is not sarcasm. I can imagine lots of billionaire including owners of American sport franchises would be interested to expand their portfolio, just like Liverpool and Arsenal owners. Chelsea is a big and famous club located in London. It is a rare opportunity.
I'm skirting around paying Abramavich any credit at all given his enabler's rape of Ukraine, but simply being a billionaire doesn't guarantee much. But Abramavich brought the axe down faster than a tree surgeon and propelled an assured conveyor belt of success. Just being rich and owning a club doesn't guarantee success. I'd expect Chelsea to transition out of their repetitive cycle of success following one or two strategic feck ups. As for 'big and famous, they were always on a par with West Ham and arguably below until the late 90s.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool fans explaining their net spend in 2035.