Premier League Gameweek 28-30

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Matip has perhaps been even better than VVD this season. How much did they pay for him?
Free transfer. Virge past few months looks fully back to his best. As good as Matip has been (and earlier in the season he was probably our best defender) VVD in this form has no peer.

They are both great on the ball in different ways. Really adds a lot to our building from the back.

cyberman

Of course you can play advantage in a red card situation and then give the red afterwards.
I remember Arsenal v Barca in the CL final when Barca scored after a Lehmann foul and it had to be disallowed to send him off.
All the refs would give the goal and move on. Nobody is being sinned against here

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I remember Arsenal v Barca in the CL final when Barca scored after a Lehmann foul and it had to be disallowed to send him off.
All the refs would give the goal and move on. Nobody is being sinned against here
That's not the rule.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Diaz has looked very impressive since he joined to be fair. He has more strings to his bow than any of the other Liverpool attackers, IMO. Salah included. Diaz has impeccable technique and looks a star already.

Last edited:

Becks00

I get the impression Salah and Mane don't really like passing to each other unless there is no other option

padr81

Supports
Man City
Bit greedy by Salah there also delayed hoping for a foul. Should have done better.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
All this whinging about Sanchez's recklessness, and zero mention of Keita in the first few seconds with his running high foot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I get the impression Salah and Mane don't really like passing to each other unless there is no other option
Is it the way they never pass to each other and the other always looks furious when they don't get a pass, which happens about 10 times a game? Was that your clue?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Diaz has looked very impressive since he joined to be fair. He has more strings to his now than any of the other Liverpool attackers, IMO. Salah included. Diaz has impeccable technique and looks a star already.
Yeah, very good player.

Buchan

Appalling sitter from Trossard.

Another mystifying missile into row Z against the Scousers which is slotted away with ease against any other side in the division.

Jammy bastards.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Potter would improve many things at United but taking chances wouldn't be one of them.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Another mystifying missile into row Z against the Scousers which is slotted away with ease against any other side in the division.

Jammy bastards.
In fairness Brighton miss like this vs everyone not just Liverpool. Trossard and Maupay have a history of this.

Becks00

Is it the way they never pass to each other and the other always looks furious when they don't get a pass, which happens about 10 times a game? Was that your clue?
Exactly, they should be at least 2nil up now and coasting, if either was less selfish.

DavidDeSchmikes

Jammy bastards.
Tbh, Brighton have got a knack of botching up chances against other teams

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Jammy bastards.
Have you seen much of Brighton? They make us look ultra clinical and Trossard is arguably the main culprit.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That’s a terrible decision. It is no surprise it went in Liverpool’s favour to prevent an encouraging attack for the opposition.

cyberman

Don’t think the foot was that high and it was far enough away judging from the back angle

Buchan

feck me, that’s atrocious from Dean. Never a free-kick and Keira’s awful first-touch deserved to be punished. Quelle surprise, however, that Liverpool escape once again. :rolleyes:

Jam

Diaz looks tidy and quite flexible in what he offers, they’ve got a good player on their hands.

You just know if he ended up at Tottenham he’d be a bit of a shitter.