Premier League Gameweek 28-30

Heinzesight

Horrible cnuts. That Diaz looks excellent but rapidly becoming my most hated Liverpool Football Club player…the snide face, the diving, the scrawny Scouse looking cnut.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
It’s a penalty but it doesn’t happen at the other end of the pitch. There is absolutely nothing surer.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A bigger club needs to take a chance on Potter, he’s a really good manager but you can only take this Brighton side so far.

Mihajlovic92

Nothing to see here...
Looks awfully close. But if you look at his right foot and the distance to the box in relation to his hands there is a chance this ball is still "inside" the box.
"Inside" the box understood as a cm on the line since to my understanding goalkeepers are allowed to use their hands on the edge of the box aswell?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
It’s a penalty but it doesn’t happen at the other end of the pitch. There is absolutely nothing surer.
Agreed, this level of favouritism is unprecedented.
It looked like Keita’s shot was heading for the English Channel, ffs!

Shocking call.
Terrible shout circle jerk over here :lol:

Nailed on penalty no matter where it is.

I'd love to know where that favoritism was when Diaz got the sweet chin music in the first half.

They're getting 20 this season aren't they :(
Nah City will get over the line, had they bought in reinforcements last summer instead of January I think they probably would have.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Terrible shout circle jerk over here :lol:

Nailed on penalty no matter where it is.

I'd love to know where that favoritism was when Diaz got the sweet chin music in the first half.

Nah City will get over the line, had they bought in reinforcements last summer instead of January I think they probably would have.
Liverpool have already had 60 red cards in their favour this year, 1 more might have been too obvious.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
The Brighton players don't complain in general. Noticed this in their other matches.
They've been bitching at Dean non stop for the last 20 minutes :lol: to be fair I understand their frustration

VivaRonaldo85

I’m very worried Liverpool are going to win the league this season. They just seem to have so much momentum and are winning tricky games like this fairly easily without breaking sweat.

We used to do that another life time ago.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
To clear up the red card/goal confusion...
A referee can play advantage if a red card offence occurs and if there is a clear opportunity to score a goal. Should the player who committed the offence become involved in play again before the ball has gone out and the card has been issued, then the referee stops play, issues the red card and starts again with an indirect free kick.

paulscholes18

To clear up the red card/goal confusion...
A referee can play advantage if a red card offence occurs and if there is a clear opportunity to score a goal. Should the player who committed the offence become involved in play again before the ball has gone out and the card has been issued, then the referee stops play, issues the red card and starts again with an indirect free kick.
Didn’t Southampton have a player sent off and the goal stood vs Leicester when they lost 9-0

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Didn’t Southampton have a player sent off and the goal stood vs Leicester when they lost 9-0
I have no idea to be honest, but if so, it was probably right that the goal stood even if the Southampton player committed a red card offence.

Edit: Just watched it and absolutely correct decision. Advantage played, goal scored, player sent of for Serious Foul Play.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Sanchez should have seen a straight red. His foot was raised pretty high and was a dangerous challenge. The refereeing standard in EPL is as bad as it gets.