Premier League Gameweek 28 + League Cup final

SATA

Arsenal are lucky not having to play this weekend. They looked absolutely shattered after last night’s exit from the cup

Deery

Dreary
Looking at that Leicester team walking out it’s hard to believe they’re above us for Champions League

K_Ash

Norwich could do "everyone" a huge favor today, with a win.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don't think it's totally unrealistic for Leicester to finish outside the top 4.

Deery

Dreary
15 years since Delia made a cnut of herself, man where do the years go..

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I’m not sure what to think.

if they relax the rule will there be more issues than now? It will then go down to a certain opinion that will divide even more I think.

at least the way it is, it’s clear cut, if ball hits the hand it’s not a goal

Deery

Dreary
No one seems to pick up Pukki I could see him getting in and scoring

binary bot
I don't think it's totally unrealistic for Leicester to finish outside the top 4.
This could be 1 win in 7 for them. Their fixture list eases up a bit then theyve a really difficult last 5 or 6 games. I cant believe theyre still so far ahead of us.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Leicester are very lucky that the referee pulled that back for a free kick cause Pereira controlled it with his arm in the box.

Deery

Dreary
The writing was on the wall, that’s my last man standing fecked though :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This could be 1 win in 7 for them. Their fixture list eases up a bit then theyve a really difficult last 5 or 6 games. I cant believe theyre still so far ahead of us.
That sort of thing was bound to happen, they were massively over performing their xG / xPts at the start of the season (I think Vardy was doubling his xG output!) and despite the varying opinions on xG/xA/xPts it does tend to balance out over the course of the season.

Also, get in Lewis! What was Chillwell doing there :lol:

Mike Smalling

Leicester could actually drop down and participate in the top four race if they don't get their act together.

ReddBalls

That sort of thing was bound to happen, they were massively over performing their xG / xPts at the start of the season (I think Vardy was doubling his xG output!) and despite the varying opinions on xG/xA/xPts it does tend to balance out over the course of the season.

Also, get in Lewis! What was Chillwell doing there :lol:
Yeah, and every team is dependent of their best players (N'didi, Vardy). Even when they are managed by a genius (Rodgers, according to some on here)

Guy Incognito

Leicester still have some tough fixtures left. With the way the season's panned out I won't be surprised if they drop down to fourth.

As ever with CL places, it's what you do in March, April and May which count - not how you begin the season. ;)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Leicester's loss of form was coming tbf, they have been good all season but not as good as their results suggested. Lose this and they'll have just 2 league wins this calendar year in the league from 8 games (4 losses, 2 draws), with 2 FA cup wins against lower league opposition and a draw/loss against Villa in the league cup thrown in.
Suddenly even 3rd up for grabs as they get dragged down.

mu4c_20le

Leicester have been able to field their strongest XI consistently for the first half of the season. Not taking anythin away from BR but if we were able to do that, i'm sure we'd be much higher up the table.

ReddBalls

Leicester have been able to field their strongest XI consistently for the first half of the season. Not taking anythin away from BR but if we were able to do that, i'm sure we'd be much higher up the table.
And no european commitments.

marktan

Would be a great result for both top 4 and the relegation battle if this holds.