Premier League Gameweek 28 + League Cup final

marktan

Well that's me turning off. Villa with the players they have on the pitch haven't a hope in hell, outside of giving the ball to Graelish and asking him to dribble half the city team

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I'll remember you said that when you play them next weekend. If they put up half the fight against you as they did us today, you're in for a battle.
Remember whatever you like, I'll remember you questioned whether they could challenge for top four next season, they're far from it. Ancelotti has improved them I agree, but there is still an overhaul needs to be done with that squad. They signed a lot of duds and they've got players still there that hark back through their last 4 or so managers right back to when Moyes was still managing them. Plus if they manage to get something against us next week, probably couldn't have come at a better time they're due a win for the first time in like a million years.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Game over... not a corner to begin with & then poor defending

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Sigh 2 nil City. No upset today..

Paul_Scholes18

Sad day :(. Although my predictation was what is happening.

I would not be shocked if we have the nightmare finals to end the season.

Pool vs City in CL and Fa cup.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This could be another final embarrassment just as last years FA cup final

Irrational.

Watching Grealish trying in vain to inject some life into this Villa performance is akin to watching Simba trying to awaken Mufasa's lifeless corpse. :(

Shouldn't have been a corner anyway.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why mention VAR there? That is on the ref and linesman. It's fecking blatant.
Odd that VAR can't look at stuff like that, Free kicks and Corners that end up with a team conceding a goal should be easy to check. Poor defending from Villa again though.

croadyman

Game over... not a corner to begin with & then poor defending
Yeah all round that was a complete joke and has killed off any hope Villa had of making this even remotely competitive, so well done to that clown of an official for making the second half absolutely meaningless for Villa and hopefully won't get a job on this stage again

Well that is justice because City should never have scored the second goal, at least we have some semblance of a contest with just a one goal margin.

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Watching Grealish trying in vain to inject some life into this Villa performance is akin to watching Simba trying to awaken Mufasa's lifeless corpse. :(

Shouldn't have been a corner anyway.
That bad eh? Glad I’m not watching, I’d be crying

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
This is why it should have been Leicester. Despite their recent form I think it would have been the better match up for City.

SER19

Was no point in villa getting to this final. City SHOULD be winning every competition in England every year, such is the difference between the clubs. Theyve circumvented ffp and are basically stealing trophies from historic clubs that this would mean alot to.