g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
It's not a big push, but it should really be called as a foul.
It must be my bias then; to me that looked like the kinda thing that happens to our players regularly while Gary Neville yells “He has to be stronger there” :lol:

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
It's not a big push, but it should really be called as a foul.
Could have been called a foul, but not really a howler by the ref. The Firmino shove on Stones before scoring in the 4-3 game a couple of seasons back comes to mind. Gomez should have expected the shove in the back. Every striker will do that.

They have about 13 players good enough to perform at the level they need.

And 5 of them look absolutely done for the season.

He's ran them into the ground. I don't follow German football, but wasn't this his problem before?
Yeah he ran his best players into the ground, if "ran into the ground" means "lost them to Bayern Munich". How much longer is this myth going to circulate?

Rafaeldagold

I don’t think it was that bad a nudge to be honest.
Could it have been disallowed? Yes.
Was it really that bad & HAD to be disallowed- No. As VAR not overuling it proves.

Also same thing happened to Jones with us in the past and I distinctly remember being told he should be stronger

FlapR

Bournemouth gifting this to Liverpool, absolute garbage.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It must be my bias then; to me that looked like the kinda thing that happens to our players regularly while Gary Neville yells “He has to be stronger there” :lol:
Refs are never really consistent with them so I don't think it helps, the needs to be stronger line pundits use doesn't make a lot of sense in situations like that as there's not really a lot you can do if you're running in a direction and someone shoves you in that same direction.

Side note, Bournemouth are terrible defensively.

Amarsdd

I don’t think it was that bad a nudge to be honest.
Could it have been disallowed? Yes.
Was it really that bad & HAD to be disallowed- No. As VAR not overuling it proves.

Also same thing happened to Jones with us in the past and I distinctly remember being told he should be stronger
that decision still annoys me. That was 10x more than what happened today and still remember all the commentators saying Jones should be stronger

Brophs

The One and Only
No doubt there'll be journalists falling over themselves to praise Eddie Howe for this sort of industrial grade naivety.

sebsheep

Could have been called a foul, but not really a howler by the ref. The Firmino shove on Stones before scoring in the 4-3 game a couple of seasons back comes to mind. Gomez should have expected the shove in the back. Every striker will do that.
Not so much a howler by the ref but VAR should really be pulling up that stuff.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
No doubt there'll be journalists falling over themselves to praise Eddie Howe for this sort of industrial grade naivety.
Wasn't he supposed to be our saviour? He'd have won us everything with his lovely football and shit results.

montpelier

Virgil is a massive ponce. Robertson and Milner are a pair of scrote, Milner gets away with it.

The rest seem fairly harmless. Even Cheaty Mo isn't doing all that much cheating atm.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Var not intervening with the 1-0 was great. Sure he could've whistled, but he saw the nudge and decided against it. Var should not be used for stuff like that, it should be for stuff the ref actually misses.

Josh 76

Eddie Howe bending over for Klopp as usual.

Can't wait when they get relegated.

Anustart89

If that isn't a yellow, how does the ref explain that? Ball's out of play, player's outside the pitch and he just pushes him into the hoardings. What the feck?

Brophs

The One and Only
Wasn't he supposed to be our saviour? He'd have won us everything with his lovely football and shit results.
If you can name me one manager better at overpaying for and underplaying half of Liverpool's reserve side then I'd love to hear it.

sebsheep

The 5-3 loss to Leicester is the one that always stick in my mind, Vardy fouled Rafael and then dived to win the penalty. Commentator said it was "naive defending" :lol: