Premier League Gameweek 29

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yet McBurnie's goal against us stood despite hitting the outside of the arm. They're definitely not being consistent with it across the board.
Agreed, there was an even more blatant example of that inconsistency too but I can't remember which game it was in.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
can we make up 8 points to them?

With 27 to play for - one against them - we could in theory be playing them on the last day for a place in the CL

DavidDeSchmikes

If they have any sense they'll bring in Big Sam
He did it for Sunderland and Crystal Palace. Villa have got a game in hand and are only 2 points off safety. But that was a poor performance tonight.
Worth noting, that Villa had spent a lot of money this season.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Eh? I'm saying what's the difference there if Balotelli was allowed to score with shoulder but Ming's can't defend with his. I know they changed the handball rule this season.
The difference is that they changed the ruling on handballs. Refs can also make bad calls and there was no VAR either.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Arsenal fixture postponed

Manchester City’s Premier League fixture at home to Arsenal has been postponed.
The decision to postpone tonight's game has been taken as a precautionary measure on medical advice, after it emerged that personnel from Arsenal FC have come into contact with the Olympiacos owner, Evangelos Marinakis, who has been named as a positive case of COVID-19.
Manchester City FC wishes Mr Marinakis a speedy recovery, and further information will follow in the coming days about rescheduled dates, but supporters are advised not to travel to Etihad Stadium for this fixture.
https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/man-city-arsenal-postponed-63719481