Premier League Gameweek 29

Goku23

How can Everton play so well last week and crap this week it annoys me no end teams play thier skins out against us and then absolute dross every other time

Gasolin

We can only win now, and hope for next week being more interesting for us. We should have won at Everton, and we would have bar that stupid goal.

Cloud7

Every team who took points off of Manchester United and then went on to a bad performance in their next game were game raising cnuts. It is known.

Nothing to do with the fact that they are playing against a different team with different players and a different style of play of course.
The whole “teams always raise their game against United” has always seemed really stupid to me. It’s right up there with “Keepers having the game of their lives against United”. Nothing to do with poor finishing, it’s the other team.

zakk88

Supports
Chelsea
Ah I just copied it off of Google, removed the FA cup. The order doesn't matter much, you still have to play City. Updated list is:

CHE: Villa, City, WHU, Watford, Palace, Sheffield, Norwich, Pool, Wolves.

Utd: Spurs, SHU, Brighton, BOU, Villa, Southampton, Palace, WHU, Leicester.

I still think we have an easier end to the season esp. because City and Pool are a lot tougher fixtures than Spurs and Leicester.
Pool and City will have nothing to play for by then. Spurs and Leicester will still be hoping to get into top 4

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Everton weren't that good last week either, we were just rubbish in the second half and gifted them a goal.
Exactly. Don't big Everton up it was as much our fault in that second half and as you say getting over that stupid goal.

Pagh Wraith

That has been coming for a while. Chelsea have been so dominant at home (they have a better xG differential than Liverpool at Anfield) without getting the results. Seems today is the day.

RedorDead21

How can Everton play so well last week and crap this week it annoys me no end teams play thier skins out against us and then absolute dross every other time
The irony given no team does that more than Man united according to this place..

King Eric 7

Well, we never win when Chelsea drop points ahead of us, so I guess that's something <clutches at straws>.

Rafaeldagold

Yep it’s infuriating. I guess being the biggest team in England means we’re lots of teams cup finals. Everton, West Ham etc

KennyBurner

What i love about Lampard is he doesnt adjust to weaker opposotion. Chelsea have more injuries than us and yet they didnt switch up their formation unlike us. Ole needs to learn from that. We should have beaten them last week.

Thiagoal

Jesus, Everton have looked totally disinterested from the first whistle- what a total shambles!

How the hell are they so close to usin the table

Okey

Feck! Whatever happened to the Everton that were baring their teeth against us?! Brings De Gea's mistake into sharper focus. We should have won that game. Damn!!!

Crustanoid

Bunch of scumbags, play like it’s the World Cup Final last week, roll over to help Chelsea and literally give Liverpool a victory every time they play them

Irrational.

Everton are one of the most pointless teams in existence. A team lurking in the shadows of Liverpool, never amounting to anything except being a minor inconvenience to the top teams. Twice a year they'll come up against us and play their hearts out and then go back to being shit. They are the mosquitos of the Premier League. Not even the ones that cause Malaria. Just a pest that will occasionally suck about 1ml of your blood before being sucked into one of those lights thus ending their pointless existence.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Hopefully the hype around this Everton side dies pretty soon after this

3 very good performances by Chelsea this week though, finding form at the right time

FlapR

Not game raising cnuts by the way :wenger:. They've just decided not to defend, press or do anything because they're away from home.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
What i love about Lampard is he doesnt adjust to weaker opposotion. Chelsea have more injuries than us and yet they didnt switch up their formation unlike us. Ole needs to learn from that. We should have beaten them last week.
They played three at the back away to Bournemouth just over a week ago.