Premier League Gameweek 29

Le Red

It is ridiculous to see so many people saying that Everton were amazing vs us and shit today.
They were shit against us, somehow we managed to be equally shit and give a goal for free.
Stop making apologies out of your holes.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeah. Mostly for me it’s just irritation at Everton staying in bed this morning, where last week they played like they’d be up against the wall if they didn’t get a result. Does my head in.
Shit happens, it's a different tie anyway. They're pretty fecking bad away from home, thats been their downfall for the majority of the season.

Hoof the ball

Can't stand Pickford and his stupid Grange Hill looking mug. Looks like a cross between Cuno from Disco Elysium and the protagonist from the Rockstar video game, Bully.

Rajma

Some of can't serious with these conspiracy theories. Instead of blaming another team for trying to win, how about looking in the mirror.
People on here can't face up to the fact that we're a poor team with the rookie coach.

binary bot
This Chelsea match feels like it's been on for four hours

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No De Bruyne is a big loss for City. I think United can win this.

Godfather

Some of can't serious with these conspiracy theories. Instead of blaming another team for trying to win, how about looking in the mirror.
This. We were simply fecking shit against them especially in the second half. We are one of the poorest coached teams in the league so I wonder why people are still trying to find excuses.

ash_86

It is ridiculous to see so many people saying that Everton were amazing vs us and shit today.
They were shit against us, somehow we managed to be equally shit and give a goal for free.
It's one of the grounds we never seem to do well. Each and every team have a team that they have been poor against.

El Zoido

They weren’t amazing, but the difference in application is very apparent. They fought hard last week, and today they clearly could not give any less of a feck about winning this game.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They weren’t amazing, but the difference in application is very apparent. They fought hard last week, and today they clearly could not give any less of a feck about winning this game.
They had to put the effort in last week for their fans, their fans are always up for our games as well. This week it is back to reality that they are just seeing out the season.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Chelsea aren’t a great side either so that shows how bad Everton really are.
Anyone thinking that we have improved over the past weeks has no clue.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Everton weren't particularly good against us.
So this 'raising their game or this was their cup final against us' is just lazy talk.
Simple fact was we were not good enough or motivated enough to get a victory last week, more so with our flat 2nd half performance.

Last weeks 2nd half performance needs to come under more scrutiny because we finished the 1st half reasonably strongly.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If De Gea hadn’t handed them a goal inside 3 minutes, we’d have beaten this lot comfortably. Just shocking luck, really.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's simple. Chelsea have better attack (and striker). We dominated, but just couldn't finish. Hopefully the last game would open Ole's eyes about who should lead the line.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
We know that Everton are shite but today they just didn't want to play.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Sound logic, so when Sir Alex left and we started losing games at Old Trafford it was ridiculous for other teams to think they had a chance because we were clearly the better side. :houllier:
That's not what I was saying at all and a really stupid comparison.

Walters_19_MuFc

I'd have given Ross Barkley MOTM, but I'm certainly not grumbling about Gilmour getting it, as I think he's also been excellent.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Where did this confidence come from? Maybe because we can string 3 wins in a row for over a year?
I'm confused if you're agreeing that's a reason for increased confidence or saying my confidence is misplaced!

Shark

@NotShark
It's simple. Chelsea have better attack (and striker). We dominated, but just couldn't finish. Hopefully the last game would open Ole's eyes about who should lead the line.
We did not dominate them at all, it was a fairly even contest.