g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Everton are one of the most pointless teams in existence. A team lurking in the shadows of Liverpool, never amounting to anything except being a minor inconvenience to the top teams. Twice a year they'll come up against us and play their hearts out and then go back to being shit. They are the mosquitos of the Premier League. Not even the ones that cause Malaria. Just a pest that will occasionally suck about 1ml of your blood before being sucked into one of those lights thus ending their pointless existence.
And yet we seem to make them
Look world class:rolleyes:

mirdo

How can Everton play so well last week and crap this week it annoys me no end teams play thier skins out against us and then absolute dross every other time
It depends on the opposition they play.

Water Melon

If Chelsea finish above us in the table, Ole will have to answer a dozen of difficult questions.

saivet

Probably, but even now, should he have tried to go for the ball instead of just standing and waiting to see what was going to happen?
Probably nitpicking again.
I've agree more for the Giroud goal, but it's a complete disaster in front of him.

Willian's goal was just a very good finish to me

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Some of can't serious with these conspiracy theories. Instead of blaming another team for trying to win, how about looking in the mirror.

croadyman

Go home Everton, you are a waste of oxygen today. I am worried about the City game at Chelsea on this showing.

We might need Grealish to inspire something out of Villa next weekend if we end up 6 pts behind again.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Everton probably a decent match up for us right now. Having a go at us which always helps as opposed to playing against a low block and getting countered for fun. Still think Everton should go 4-3-3 probably, even with Gomes back their midfield is still too lightweight.
Midfield was being overran first half and Ancelotti just subbed off 1 on them when they needed more bodies. Bizarre decisions.

zenith

Everton are a useless team. Hope they get relegated next season

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Chelsea will have only won 4 games out of the last 10 in all competitions. Why is everyone getting pissy? The whole reason why they're in a top 4 fight is because they're just as inconsistent as the rest of us.

Shark

@NotShark
Everton’s cup final was, as always, against us last week.

Why are any of you surprised at today’s result?
Everton didn’t even play well that day, we are just shite and unable to capitalize. How many times will we use the “it was their cup final” argument before you have to look in the mirror at our bloody manager.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea will have only won 4 games out of the last 10 in all competitions. Why is everyone getting pissy? The whole reason why they're in a top 4 fight is because they're just as inconsistent as the rest of us.
Yep, this is the first time we've won back to back prem games for a very long time.

Goku23

Feck! Whatever happened to the Everton that were baring their teeth against us?! Brings De Gea's mistake into sharper focus. We should have won that game. Damn!!!
I think we win that game if De Gea dosen't make a mistake we will never know of course but that was the worst possible start

Goku23

Yep it’s infuriating. I guess being the biggest team in England means we’re lots of teams cup finals. Everton, West Ham etc
I agree we haven't been the best on the pitch for quite some time though I'm surprised teams still bother but I suppose its good teams still see us as that way.

Water Melon

Plenty of questions. How come they are performing better than we are, while having a rookie manager, 0 transfers and having lost their best player. United are supposed to have one of the best managers in the world. Klopp and Pep are in different stratosphere. Being behind Brendan and rookie Frank while spending the most in the prem this season and having one of the most expensive squads in the world needs to be questioned.

El Zoido

Yeah. Mostly for me it’s just irritation at Everton staying in bed this morning, where last week they played like they’d be up against the wall if they didn’t get a result. Does my head in.