Premier League Gameweek 3

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Someone's right, they surely looked at the wrong clip. Otherwise, big mistake, big big mistake.

Drainy

So you think the problem with our last 2 performances, and all performances since May, has been the quality of squad? We are getting outplayed by Palace and Brighton because we are woefully coached. Get a clue.
We played in Europe so finished the season later than everyone and then had a delayed pre-season and start to the season so we are weeks behind everyone else.

You get a fecking clue.

Chief123

West Brom shit the bed second half.

But my god, Werner looks pretty shit so far! He’s a German Danny Welbeck.

Hudson Odoi looked a class above Werner and Havertz. The latter two are doing a great job of justifying the Bundesliga being a farmers league.

el3mel

We played in Europe so finished the season later than everyone and then had a delayed pre-season and start to the season so we are weeks behind everyone else.

You get a fecking clue.
City were in similar position to us and did fine at the start of the league. They even have injuries.

tob

"Checking goal - Possible handball", but then checks on offiside?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You get a fecking clue.
Do you expect undeniable facts to get in the way of an OleHATER do you? :confused:

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
This is why you can't compare Ole with Lampard. Lampard has actually shown he's capable of coaching attacking patterns and implementing a style of football. It's their shite defence which has let them down.
And he's been allowed to bring in a while new attack to do so tbf

I agree that we have an absolute lack of a game plan mind

And that is how you make game changing substitutions.
:lol: helps to have some fecking players on the bench.

Chief123

We had 20+ shots and 75% possession. They had 3 shots on target and they were all goals.

Lucky my arse!
Bit of a flawed comparison.

West Brom were 3 up. They were always going to sit back and defend. Those stats are expected from a championship team holding on to a 3-0 lead against a half a billion pounds team.

Every time West Brom did want to attack, they scored.

Feck off WBA but I will take solace in Chelsea dropping points against possibly the worst team in the league. Long may Frank's reign continue. Bailed out by a clear handball missed by VAR

James Peril

Absurd. The ball would be out for a goal kick if his hand doesn’t help him, it’s a disgrace.

kiristao

You get a fecking clue.
I keep hearing this. Can you tell me the exact timeline of when we went on break and came back as compared to the others. Genuine question as I can't recollect.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That’s not handball this year. Rules changed.
What changed? The rule changed with regards to where the ball hit the hand. The upper portion down to the brachi are not handball decisions anymore.

I am not aware of any other change.

RashyForPM

Tbf, you can’t rule that out. On the flip side, you can’t give pens for that either, which they do. Either way, I’m delighted with how today has gone. Would we have accepted making two points up on Chelsea when March scored? Obviously!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Fair to say our defensive issues go far beyond Kepa being woeful recently. In fact probably one factor in him becoming so woeful, lost all confidence as we concede a lot of chances.

Great to see that comeback though to get a point, even if we should be winning the game.

Drainy

City were in similar position to us and did fine at the start of the league. They even have injuries.
They also have a far better squad than us.

Its a mix of crap squad depth, difficult circumstances and the coaching. Its not all on the coach to magic up a solution.

Chief123

Is it only a handball if you grab the ball, and hold onto it for 4 seconds or summit?

What's this rule change?
Last year the rule was every goal would be disallowed if it touched the hand of any attacking player. It was a nonsense rule and needed to change. The Havertz one would have been harsh to give anyway.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Last year the rule was every goal would be disallowed if it touched the hand of any attacking player. It was a nonsense rule and needed to change. The Havertz one would have been harsh to give anyway.
Why? He literally stopped the ball going out of play with his arm.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They also have a far better squad than us.

Its a mix of crap squad depth, difficult circumstances and the coaching. Its not all on the coach to magic up a solution.
They had Augero out for 3 months, Laporte/Mahrez unavailable from covid on top. So their best striker and their best CB both out, playing a midfielder in central defense.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This is the best attacking West Brom I've seen but like Norwich last season that attacking play won't last for long when you literally can't defend