Premier League Gameweek 3

Going to enjoy Everton playing like this every weekend, must watch team. The league is better when Everton are having a good season, hopefully they can put up a bit of a challenge in the derby this year

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Palace game on Amazon Prime? Yuk. I have it but still yuk.
Been watching so many games recently (including a mad double screener for United and Wycombe at the same time - what are the chances both my boys are live on national tv stations at the same for goodness sake!), so can't be assed setting an amazon account up.

2 more games later.

Myrecks

Jesus, James Rodriguez is doing wonders in these first 3 games. What a pass for the first goal.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Didn't take Everton long to break down Palace unlike.. ummm some other team I could mention. Suddenly seem to be lots of space that we couldn't find

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Didn't take Everton long to break down Palace unlike.. ummm some other team I could mention. Suddenly seem to be lots of space that we couldn't find
Palace are nowhere near as effective at home as in away games though. Man United comfortably won at Selhurst end of last season remember.

Interesting game so far. Everton look good on counter attack but they're unconvincing defending set pieces, been a problem last few years for them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A little underwhelmed by Doucoure so far, has the physical presence but a lot of misplaced passes today.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wow another ridiculous penalty.

what the hell is football coming to

PoTMS

Palace can't complain. They had the exact same decision go for them last time around.