Premier League Gameweek 3

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
5 games. 5 wins. Lovely.

Allan is an absolutely fantastic player.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Carlo is a legend not for nothing. Everton still with the perfect start. I have bet a lot on Everton getting 5th this term.

TheLord

Why is Chilwell not in Chelsea's squad? Is he unfit again? I thought he played in the last match in the Cup.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wait, how is Christensen playing? He got red carded against Liverpool?
Always a bit fortunate when you get a league cup early round game in between isn't it. Chances are he'd have missed that one "rested" anyway.

He's a poor man's Lindelof though, so it's astounding they think he's a starter level player.

TheLord

Lampard seems to have given up on Kepa. I will watch Thiago Silva's performance with a lot of interest. If he can restore any sanity to Chelsea's defensive line, they should be good for the third position in the League.

AJ VII

Does Silva speak english? Kinda strange to make him captain if not.

starman

Ziyech coming in for Mount, but I think this will end up being Chelsea's best front 4 with Werner on the left and Abraham in the middle

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Ziyech coming in for Mount, but I think this will end up being Chelsea's best front 4 with Werner on the left and Abraham in the middle
There will be a ton of rotating but I would bet Mount gets more games than any of our other outfield players this season (barring injury). Frank loves him more that I do.

starman

No room for pulisic ?
Although I rate him very highly, but nope, not on paper, all depends how Ziyech and Havertz take to the league. Abraham, imo, is a must even if he is the weakest player, on paper

Abraham
Werner......Havertz.....Ziyech​

starman

There will be a ton of rotating but I would bet Mount gets more games than any of our other outfield players this season (barring injury). Frank loves him more that I do.
Yes, he will get loads of games, but will be interesting to see what happens when everyone is fit

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Lineup doesn't make sense at all for Chelsea. You have 2 poacher type strikers and 2 #10's who don't really work out wide.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Lineup doesn't make sense at all for Chelsea. You have 2 poacher type strikers and 2 #10's who don't really work out wide.
I think Ziyech/Pulisic for Mount and this is Chelsea's best front 6. Werner ain't a number 9, expecting a better game from him today