Premier League Gameweek 3

padr81

Supports
Man City
On second watch it was clearer, nevermind, pen for sure.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He was evidently (from his sky interview) desperate to return to football, if we offered he'd have accepted. Furthermore even if that wasn't the case, the fact he wasn't even asked about a job that was given to Lampard would have bruised his ego, even more so when Lampard comfortably outsmarted him twice.
Again, no. Mourinho is wise enough to understand he's no longer an option for Chelsea.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
They have it in them to lose games they've been massively on top of.
Cost them heavily last year.
Very much so.

I think we may be entering the phase of Pep’s career where people will be saying he can set teams up to be immaculate in possession but a complete mess off the ball. As Neville just pointed out on comms, their pressing intensity seems off – maybe just injuries and lack of preparation.

Oxeki

Supports
Arsenal
Has Vardy even scored a goal on open play?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I don't understand how thats different to the Connolly one that was overturned. Good finish Vardy though.
The slow mo replay made it look like Connolly deliberately initiated the contact. Mind you it would have been interesting to see the decision if the sides were reversed.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
The slow mo replay made it look like Connolly deliberately initiated the contact. Mind you it would have been interesting to see the decision if the sides were reversed.
Salah wins about five of those a season, so maybe Connolly needs to get his number and take some advice on how to better engineer the contact.

NoneBmStore

Wait, how were Leicester not allowed to kick the 2nd corner kick with the clock at 45:50, 1 min added on???

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
This conspiracy you're implying has been fecking useless in the last 7 years. They need to up their game really otherwise United could go as many as 30 years without a title.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Salah wins about five of those a season, so maybe Connolly needs to get his number and take some advice on how to better engineer the contact.
I’d have to look it up but given we only had 1 pen at Anfield all last season I doubt it. Salah regularly gets manhandled and gets nothing. It’s just the narrative is now built, but funny you never hear anything about Kane when he was throwing himself about.

I just feel this Season there’ll be a record number of pens

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
This conspiracy you're implying has been fecking useless in the last 7 years. They need to up their game really otherwise United could go as many as 30 years without a title.
No conspiracy, big sides get more favourable decisions on average. United had a great run last season, we had one in the 13/14 season. Sometimes it happens.

el3mel

Liverpool will break our league winning record by the time we'll be hiring the 7th or 8th manager post Fergie to try and get us in top 4.

Last edited:

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Liverpool will have the title wrapped-up by Halloween on this display.