Premier League Gameweek 3

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
AFTV's just too entertaining, been waiting a long time for a proper meltdown, and boy are they having the god of all meltdowns
I've got it on another screen in the background for a laugh, the moment when Fabinho brushed off Troop'z Bestfriendforever Aubameyang and the ref gave a foul against Tierney 5 seconds later had him headbutting the walls, something seriously wrong with that guy. :lol:

DRM

Someone please tell me these pool players are on PEDs?? How the flying feck do they have so much energy every game? They're relentless

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I'm really salty that we weren't in for Klopp after Moyes or LvG.
Well we tried but Klopp I don’t think he’d ever be attracted to any massive super club.

Wonder where he would go after Liverpool I’d he doesn’t take Germany national team. Maybe resurrect AC M

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Why don't Liverpool need a 120m signing to maintain for Top 2 ?

edcunited1878

We were. Woodward messed up the deal. Klopp even said he was put off by Woodward calling United “Adult Disney Land”.
Klopp also didn't want to follow Fergie's footsteps. He wants to do things his own way and build something to cement his own shit. Fair play and it's his choice. Woodward didn't sell it well true, very true, but Klopp also just didn't want to go to United and be in Fergie's shadow. I'm sure the footballing side of the house and how it's run was also a warning to Klopp. But at the end of the day, Liverpool were the outsiders looking in and he could see it was a much better fit.

RashyForPM

Accidental handball doesn’t matter for goals but penalties still have to be given even if so? The refs made the right call tonight and at The Hawthorns according to the rulebook but the rules need some serious tinkering.

Steve Bruce

People need to get off their knees ffs.

Yes their good, but we shouldn't be wallowing in what could have been and all that rubbish.

Their team will go through a rough patch, they will get injuries & suspensions, they will get bad luck etc etc.

Listening to a few of you, there's no point in anyone even trying they're that good, which they're not.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
We looked good imo, very good performance from everybody. Squad depth has been a problem for a fair few years but we have a good back-up for every player in our starting XI now. Great to be able to bring on guys like Milner, Minamino, Jota, and that's with Henderson, Thiago, Oxlade-Chamberlain etc. still missing.

Arsenal looked better at the back than in the past few seasons but no idea why they started the way they did in the first half.

VivaRonaldo85

Pool have the best manager in the league by far. A perfect modern system with tailor made players brought in to cater for each position. They are now also strengthening their squad so if they lose say Henderson tonight, you barely even notice he is out. Plus to top it off they have the best back 5 in the league by far who barely ever miss a game between the 5 of them. Makes me sick.... ahh well off to the Sancho thread it is

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Not too bothered about the result Pool clearly deserved to win although we could have got back in if Laca hadn’t fked it up. We looked so much better when Ceballos came on for Swiss Charlie Adam. Desperately need those midfield signings if we are going to do anything this season.

DoomSlayer

AFTV's just too entertaining, been waiting a long time for a proper meltdown, and boy are they having the god of all meltdowns
Thanks for the plug, I put it on and straight away they are shouting, whilst Robbie is reading "super chats". :lol:

always_hoping

Emery for Arteta but just like last season a 3-1 defeat in Anfield for Arsenal.

Last season

Liverpool 5 shots on target to Arsenals 3

tonight

Liverpool 8 shots on target to Arsenals 3

cyberman

They'll still dominate the league, even city wont be near this season. Probably win it by Xmas.
Im not sure, this league is going to be a madness this year due to the inhuman schdule.
In a normal year they are clear, clear favourites but the league, from top to bottom, will be a lot closer than we think.
It looks like it will be a low quality season imo.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Klopp also didn't want to follow Fergie's footsteps. He wants to do things his own way and build something to cement his own shit. Fair play and it's his choice. Woodward didn't sell it well true, very true, but Klopp also just didn't want to go to United and be in Fergie's shadow. I'm sure the footballing side of the house and how it's run was also a warning to Klopp. But at the end of the day, Liverpool were the outsiders looking in and he could see it was a much better fit.
Yeah. I doubt there was anything Woodward could have done to attract Klopp. He is attracted to rebuilding ideologically lost clubs. I also think he wouldn’t appreciate the intense media scrutiny he’d get from United, Madrid or Barcelona.

DavidDeSchmikes

The thing about the Mane elbow is that in a few weeks time in another game, another player will get sent off for today something similar. No consistency. Mane was lucky

Stretender

Its the only night I wanted Liverpool to win. Can't stand the gooner fans.

Worst fans in the premier league by a mile. Arrogant and deluded at the same time. A dangerous combination.

90 + 5min

Impressive how this Liverpool team seems to have VAR-system in their pockets. Every game. People can talk about us getting penalties but the amount of decision with help of VAR going into Liverpool hands is something to ask questions about.

I'm not saying they don't deserve winning. They do. But there is something wierd about VAR and Liverpool.

Pav1878

Its the only night I wanted Liverpool to win. Can't stand the gooner fans.

Worst fans in the premier league by a mile. Arrogant and deluded at the same time. A dangerous combination.
Steady. Surely you can't mention arrogant and deluded and not mention Liverpool fans?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Another Bobby ‘brings other things’ masterclass tonight.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Do you believe this or is it a hate for Liverpool? They will win at a canter this season.
Have you not noticed it? Conceded 3 on the opening day and their last two games if it wasn’t for a missed penalty and poor finishing from Arsenal today they may not have been comfortable. Doesn’t mean I don’t think they will win the league either it’s just a fact anyone could observe. Seem to be playing a high line that teams are getting behind a little easy. Already 2 glaring errors that have led to goals for the opposition.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
True but then they are lovable little scoundrels aren't they.... Elbow guy in the face & clear handball, add them to the list.
So level headed regarding NFL and so biased when it comes to football, a pity to see :p

Machine Elements

Shame theres only one
Nope. There are some other top level coaches (or at least far better ones than our current manager) but sadly we don't have any intention and ambition to hire them to make us a force again.

We prefer mediocrity & sentimentality over competence and as a result we got a mediocre team. Simple.