g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 3

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I like what I am seeing from Chelsea. They aren't trying to press, they are just waiting for the turnover.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
To be fair to him, Kante has done it in front of 2 centre backs.
Kante is awesome but I meant in reference to them being the best base in Europe. That's still Goretzka and Kimmich by a large margin. Fred and Mctominay would look good in front of Maguire Varane and Lindelof in a back three too.

Tony247

You watch Lukaku and then watch Cavani. Latter actively plays part in build up while former just stands there waiting the midfield to get the ball in his feet.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Referees are absolutely pointless these days, not a clue what they're doing. Foul and be a dickhead all you like and you won't be punished.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ref has done this to himself, they all know they can get away with being petulant, arguing and kicking balls away and the ref won't card them.