Premier League Gameweek 3

klsv

Chelsea's tactics seem kind of rigid. Tuchel absolutely must have his seven defensive outfield players on.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
They should've kept Giroud. Signing Lukaku made sense but Giroud would be so ideal at the present time.

Tony247

Lukaku's hold up play still looking poor. Keeping Chelsea under constant pressure as they can't stick anything to him to get some relief
Lukaku is a huge liability when a man down. Not sure why he is still on the pitch. Chelsea, if they want to score, they have plenty other options. But having a man down and letting lukaku to uselessly wander about is baffling.

TheReligion

Abusive
The thing is: the penalty was given for handball clearly preventing a goal. The rules state that such type of penalty must also be red. There is no grey area. The rules really allow for only two things: either it wasn't a penalty OR it was a penalty + red card.

Also, this was the first time a player got a red card at Anfield since 2016.
Who got the red for 2 point bonus

Sylar

Chelsea need to bring on somebody in place of Alonso

And liverpool need to target him

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Lukaku there… has a chance, falls on the ground, then proceeds to lie on the ground for the next 20 seconds and then just walks back into play. I mean his team are down to 10 men. I’m so happy we got rid of him. He does feck all for the team and he’s not that good so it can be forgiven.

Superunknown

Strikers on the edge of their own box irritates the feck out of me. I know Chelsea are a player down, but keeper the striker further forward!