Premier League Gameweek 3

acnumber9

Leeds have been shite. They’re in dire need of some Dan James. £50m should do the deal.

Chip

Sky's youtube channel has an interview with Ole that kind of explains this.

He says Sancho got ill when he came back from holiday so was struggling a bit for match fitness, and because of quarantining, Varane only had the back garden in the house they've found for him to train, so it took him longer to build fitness.
Cheers!

But arguably the only way to get back to match fitness is by actually playing games.

PoTMS

Spurs starting off the season pretty well. Maybe a dark horse for top 4?

Djemba-Djemba

I hate Leeds of course.

But fecking hell, Burnley are such a horrible horrible side. They play terrible football and just kick you up and down the pitch for 90 mins.

Love to see them go down.

Tony247

Again should have been another red to Burnley. Why no consistency in the rule implementation!

SinNombre

So as things stand, after 3 games,
Spurs top
Arsenal bottom

Great times in North London

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Do Burnley make all games a misery? They're good at what they do I'll grant you, but it seems entirely based on fecking up the opposition.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
They have Romero
Still bedding in, but I would expect him to replace Dier or Sanchez the next time either of them are involved in a howler that leads to a goal. Which wont take long with those two clowns.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Do Burnley make all games a misery? They're good at what they do I'll grant you, but it seems entirely based on fecking up the opposition.

Nah every game is the same.

Sooner they feck off the better. Nobody will miss them.