Premier League Gameweek 3

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'm always surprised when Son kicks a ball but he doesn't immediately break a leg and scream for a free kick.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do Burnley make all games a misery? They're good at what they do I'll grant you, but it seems entirely based on fecking up the opposition.
It's lovely that small teams can make it and stay up and that.

But the premier league should be more than just attritional, set piece, scuffle cynical merchants.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
De Gea
Maguire - Pogba - Greenwood - Fred
Fernandes - Varane
James - Shaw - Sancho
Wan-Bissaka

That's the United team judging by the tweet, really not sure about Pogba and Greenwood CB partnership but even less sure about Wan-Bissaka up top.

SirAnderson

De Gea
Fernandes - Varane
James - Shaw - Sancho
Wan-Bissaka

That's the United team judging by the tweet, really not sure about Pogba and Greenwood CB partnership but even less sure about Wan-Bissaka up top.
I was like, wtf are you doing? :lol: Then I totally understood that is exactly how I feel when I see Man Utd's twitter team sheet line up by numbers. :houllier:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
De Gea
Fernandes - Varane
James - Shaw - Sancho
Wan-Bissaka

AWB up front is a concern

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
De Gea
Fernandes - Varane
James - Shaw - Sancho
Wan-Bissaka

Took me a minute to figure it out. They should really at least say which formation they are using.

Sylar

Two good instinctive finishes in this Leeds game
Both by guys who used to play for the other team?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
De Gea
Fernandes - Varane
James - Shaw - Sancho
Wan-Bissaka

Excited to see how Shaw does playing as an attacking midfielder.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Spurs look average to me.
Defensively reasonably solid with those 2 DM's sitting in and Alli in that box to box role. But no one to unlock a tight defence and little in the way of creativity or ability to go past a player. feel at home they should be much more adventurous and attacking, Skipp and Hojbjerg is not that. They honestly do not look a lot different to how they played under Jose, where is this swashbuckling football?

vodrake

Nuno's Spurs looking more like a Mourinho Spurs team than Mourinho's Spurs ever did

Idxomer

Defensively reasonably solid with those 2 DM's sitting in and Alli in that box to box role. But no one to unlock a tight defence and little in the way of creativity or ability to go past a player. feel at home they should be much more adventurous and attacking, Skipp and Hojbjerg is not that. They honestly do not look a lot different to how they played under Jose, where is this swashbuckling football?
It's Nuno, that was never going to happen but maybe they will reach the top 4 by winning every game 1-0.

BorisManUtd

Spurs already winning with those 1-0 champions-like results, it's their season :)

On a serious note, they play the way I expected Mourinho's Tottenham to play, but it turned out they had many problems defensively. It's only start for Nuno there but a good one.

RedDevilRoshi

When has a Nuno side ever played swashbuckling football?

Arth_

The duality of North London:
1st Spurs, 3 wins in 3, no goals conceded
20th Arsenal, 3 losses in 3, no goals scored