Premier League Gameweek 3

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Book the other player for playacting though. VAR can always tell the ref it was a two footer, no need for the other guy to fake death if he hasn't been touched.
He was touched though, wasn't he ? Not a full collision fortunately for him but still a contact

devil in me

This game is summed up by Ederson taking an age to pass everytime he has the ball. No effort from anyone, barely even the city players who know they can just score whenever they can be arsed!

Number32

Clearest red you'll ever see

it was dangerous, tackle wasn’t terrible but any proper contact….Xhaka wouldn’t have been able to control the outcome because he was entirely airborne

wreckless
A two footed dangerous lunge and 9/10 times you are off.
There's the time it was a normal tackle but I might be stuck with in the old fashioned football. Seems like he got a red because of his reaction, in the replay the ref was reaching the yellow card first.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Missed it live, but how wasn't that goal ruled out with their man striking the defender in the face?!

NK86

There's the time it was a normal tackle but I might be stuck with in the old fashioned football. Seems like he got a red because of his reaction, in the replay the ref was reaching the yellow card first.
That's because Atkinson didn't know in which pocket he had the Red. ;:lol:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Fans leaving, result decided before the kick of the ball, broadcasters won't be happy.
I think the next best thing for the broadcasters is Arsenal getting absolutely hammered as that's a talking point in itself, but as a spectacle you're hoping has a semblance of competitiveness, it's been a shambles.

Arsenal supporters must be close to rock bottom as their side plummet to new depths on a game by game basis. It's not even fun revelling in their demise anymore.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Clearest red you'll ever see

it was dangerous, tackle wasn’t terrible but any proper contact….Xhaka wouldn’t have been able to control the outcome because he was entirely airborne

wreckless
Correct. No doubt.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I think the next best thing for the broadcasters is Arsenal getting absolutely hammered as that's a talking point in itself, but as a spectacle you're hoping has a semblance of competitiveness, it's been a shambles.

Arsenal supporters must be close to rock bottom as their side plummet to new depths on a game by game basis. It's not even fun revelling in their demise anymore.
Speak for yourself :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It's a red card (can't jump into a tackle like that these days) but that reaction from Cancelo was embarrassing. Would love to see that as a booking for simulation!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's amazing how many journalists and pundits don't know what the feck they are talking about honestly

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Difference between that Xhaka red and flying kick tackle last week that was only a yellow?

Arsenal need a miracle or City will run the score up in the second half...

Mr Smith

Arsenal could genuinely end up in a relegation scrap this season. If the owners double down and keep Arteta, it'll turn into a situation where the players don't believe in him and the atmosphere at home will be toxic. If they leave it too late to replace Arteta, whoever they bring in will have a massive job just to get them into the top half.

Mike Smalling

Can't believe we won't play these jokers until end of November, where they have probably sorted out a new manager and gotten a bit of momentum.