Premier League Gameweek 3

PoTMS

Am I missing something, or was I just not paying attention? Harvey Elliott was Neville’s honourable mention — he’s done nothing against a 10 man Chelsea in midfield?
English favouritism. Dominant silent domination in midfield from the young lad.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really good result for Chelsea, that. Dodgy red and down to 10 for an entire half and Liverpool created basically nothing but a van Dijk longshot

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
That's a shameful performance from Liverpool.. barely did anything against 10 men Chelsea

Superunknown

Am I missing something, or was I just not paying attention? Harvey Elliott was Neville’s honourable mention — he’s done nothing against a 10 man Chelsea in midfield?
He's young and English. Gotta get that hype train going early.

Choo chooo!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Disappointed with that. Great result for Chelsea. One of their CB’s for MOTM.

cyberman

Liverpool did feck all with 11 men. That’s when the lack of midfield attacking options let’s them down

Tony247

Without braindead refree pool could have easily lost this match. They owe him one.

Skills

Snitch
I don't think there's a team more suited to playing with 10 men than Chelsea

laughtersassassin

We can go back to join first if we win tomorrow so a must win regardless of how early in the season.

Or if spurs win joint second

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Somedays grinding out a point is the best you can do. Happy with the fight in the team to grind it out.

Bulldog United

Fantastic result. :D

Even the ref redeemed himself as a Manc by not adding on the time he threatened at the end.

Have to say, that's very impressive from Chelsea the way they managed that. It's the kind of steely performance you'd expect from serious title contenders.

Liverpool created next to nothing through the entire 90 minutes, aside from that penalty. I don't see them as a threat at all for the title.

marktan

And that's why Liverpool won't challenge. Their attacking change was Tsimakas. They have no attacking depth at all. Next option is Minamino.. won't challenge with that squad.

Even worse is that Mane looks half the player he once did. A shame to see but he's been badly overplayed.