Premier League Gameweek 3

BarstoolProphet

Think Liverpool will struggle to compete for the title this season. They have failed to replace Winjaldum and Shaqiri thus far so their already thin squad is now paper thin.
An injury or 2 to Mane/Salah/Henderson/Fabinho and they're in disasterland again.
Are Liverpool fans on Rawk complaining about this. The owners have hardly spent a penny in years.
They added Elliott though who looks better than Shaqiri and got everyone injury free. They will be up there.

Highfather_24

Neves is the closest we could get. Still very young.

Seems a no brainer
True.

--------------Neves
---------McT------Pogba
Sancho--Bruno--Ronaldo

or

--------Neves---Fred
Mason--Bruno--Pogba
------------Ronaldo

Depending on whether we are on the ball or off it.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
I know there some time left, but Tuchel has really made it hard to score against his side. Chelsea seem to just fit well with great defensive minded coaches, ironically Tuchel wants to be more offensive, but now he's getting result with this setup, so I don't seem him changing much.

Zen

I don't care who manages or plays for Chelsea.... knock them down to 10 men, and they become the best boring bus in the game. I don't get it, it genuinely doesn't matter who's in the team either.

The Firestarter

The way Klopp switches from an ironic smile to an absolute "I am gonna feck you up" rage is really psychopathic.

Dudu

Jota fecking up the counter yet again, hanging onto the ball for ages there.

acnumber9

How do you come to that conclusion? I don´t think you can exactly tell where the ball would have gone, but for me it looks like it would have just bounced up somewhere in the air.
By watching it and understanding physics.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Am I missing something, or was I just not paying attention? Harvey Elliott was Neville’s honourable mention — he’s done nothing against a 10 man Chelsea in midfield?