Premier League Gameweek 3

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Spurs to eek this out 1-0.

Wolves playing alright but they just have no threat in final third now Jimenez has declined after serious injury.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Somebody give poor Luis a cheeseburger to cheer him up ffs. Having to watch this shite.

justboy68

Just turned it on 5 minutes ago and it's been all Wolves so far. So many good footballing sides in the PL nowadays who can knock it around with real quality. Have to love it.

iamjacks

Have to admire all the work Wolves have done since getting promoted.

Yes, they have benefited more from their 'connections' than most promotion teams have, but they get more things right than they do wrong.

Lage seems a talented manager.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Yes, they have benefited more from their 'connections' than most promotion teams have, but they get more things right than they do wrong.

They had a midtable PL quality squad when they were in the Championship. Any prat could have managed to get them to the level they got (as demonstrated by Nuno).

Lights Out

This game could knock a lot of people out of Last Man Standings everywhere.

cj_sparky

For all the praise Conte and Spurs get. They are soo boring to watch, oh and look distinctively average.

Guy Incognito

For all the praise Conte and Spurs get. They are soo boring to watch.
The style of football is no different than Mourinho.

Spurs midfield is non existent for the second week running. Meaning Kane, Kulu have to work harder to get things done. Not ideal.

At Chelsea, Conte had Kante which helped Hazard and Costa immensely.

Chief123

Do Spurs play on the front foot against anyone?
Despite spending all week looking forward to watching some football, I’m really close to putting Spurs on the ignore list.

I’ve rarely seen a Conte match which has been exciting to watch. The most dull football I’ve seen along with Jose.

Utd were absolutely right never to give Conte the job no matter how bad it got.

Spurs are at home. 36 mins and 0 shots. Spurs just had a spell of only 22% possession. Amazing.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Bizarre to watch a Wolves game where they're not the reason it's boring

Judas

Open to offers
Conte's style might be successful but it comes at the cost of it being just horrible to watch. I know we're desperate, but I'd much rather we look to you know actually play football instead.

avgp_1

So many teams in PL play back 3 now. I counted 10 last weekend and Wolves now another one.

cyberman

Spurs struggling to create chances with a flat back 6 yet again.
Conte may have got top 4 but it’s an ugly way to do it. Don’t think it lasts

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

They were in some of the worst form around last 2-3 months of last season. I think Lage will be gone by world cup break if they don't string some wins. They're still very short of goals, certainly no consistent scorer in the side with Guedes needing time to adapt.

saik

Wolves midfield is so much better than ours it's ridiculous. And people say Neves isn't an upgrade on our current options(excluding Casemiro). :wenger: