Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Shark

@NotShark
I didn't miss it and still uncertain about it going ahead due to everything that's still going on that people are starting to forget about but now that the day is here I can't wait for football today and then 7 days of back to back football from Friday :drool:
Yeah and I mean rivalries aside, I think as football fans we all wanted it to get back going..I absolutely hate the scousers but they deserve the title and I only hope it'll spur us on to bring ot back home sooner than later.

Deery

Dreary
Grealish sporting the hair plat.. it’s good to be back!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
For the UK viewers with Virgin media, do you know if we need to turn on the fake sounds? If so how?

On a side note, Samata should really start today for Villa

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
So there are all these rules about social distancing during the game and celebrations and then they do a huddle :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Why are the lining up to face the nonexistent crowd and why is there an announcer :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Didn’t expect the knee. Well done to both sets of players.

Jack-C20

Who’s watching with the crowd noise?
I am on Sky Sports. Is it optional? So far I’m preferring it to the game being played in silence. Did the crowd noise just react to a chance? Is there someone actually sitting there managing the noise? :lol:

marktan

Is this match one of the matches showing for free on sky sports? If so, presume you have to have sky installed first and can't just watch on normal freeview in the UK?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I am on Sky Sports. Is it optional? So far I’m preferring it to the game being played in silence. Did the crowd noise just react to a chance? Is there someone actually sitting there managing the noise? :lol:
It's optional yes. I can flick go sky main event to see with crowd noises.

They played a celebration just now when the keeper saved a villa shot :lol:

Hephaestus

It is optional, if you are on main event, you have the noise. I've switched to the Premier League channel cos I hate the artificial noise.