Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Zoo

I can’t see Villa winning this. They are pretty crap.

PoTMS

Who knew Michael Oliver looked even more like a tit without a decent trim?

vodrake

People sure have missed getting to moan about everything, the football itself not so much :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
Nah as shite as these crowd noises are, I'll still take it over the latter, its just too soulless.

Robertd0803

How in the name of all thats sane did Everton v Liverpool get a 7 o clock kick off. Just asking for trouble.

90 + 5min

Well, if the first 25 minutes is some kind of messure how this will work out, it will be pain to watch rest of the season.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Can anyone who has been watching the Bundesliga fill me in on how the quality has been? Has it dropped?

Just wondering what I should expect here. The quality seems to be quite poor. I wonder if its just that they're rusty or if its due to the lack of athmosphere

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Nah as shite as these crowd noises are, I'll still take it over the latter, its just too soulless.
I'm not sure how much "soul" is added to proceedings by some bloke pressing the wrong button on a soundboard 3 seconds after summat happens. :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Seems I'm the only one enjoying this from the comments on here.

Quality on show isn't great, but there's a hell of a lot at stake and I'm finding it a great watch.

Also the kid villa have got up top, definitely knows how to make a nuisance of himself.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Can anyone who has been watching the Bundesliga fill me in on how the quality has been? Has it dropped?

Just wondering what I should expect here. The quality seems to be quite poor. I wonder if its just that they're rusty or if its due to the lack of athmosphere
In my opinion it hasn't dropped. But I watched mostly Dortmund who were good and Bayern who were excellent.

Motorman

I like the fake crowd outrage!! Someone is there tasked to press the "outrage" button when something slightly controversial happens :lol: :lol:

Shark

@NotShark

Its hardly anything much different to what we'd usually get in therse games, is it? Was never really going to to be full of fast paced attacking football.