Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Robertd0803

Can anyone who has been watching the Bundesliga fill me in on how the quality has been? Has it dropped?

Just wondering what I should expect here. The quality seems to be quite poor. I wonder if its just that they're rusty or if its due to the lack of athmosphere
Its Villa v Sheff Utd......

Jokes aside first few games didnt seem as players were fully up to speed/fitness which is understandable.

Robertd0803

I cant wait until theres an incident and some player/coach loses his cool and swears loudly on camera leading to a public vilification like Rooney in 2011.

vodrake

Would love to see the soundboard labels. "Home yellow", "Away yellow".
I would really love there to be a "Mic accidentally picking up a fan calling the ref a wanker" button that gets occasionally knocked, with the commentators having to apologise for any fake swearing the viewers might have heard

Deery

Dreary
Come on Grealish do something amazing to justify this £80m they want

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Keinan Davis looks a bit poor at holding it up. Villa need that or I can’t see how they’ll score.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I cant wait until theres an incident and some player/coach loses his cool and swears loudly on camera leading to a public vilification like Rooney in 2011.
To be fair, Rooney ran over to the camera, looked straight at it & shouted “fecking what” it’s hardly comparable haha.

Anyway, this hasn’t been the most exciting game has it

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I was watching Leganes play a couple of days ago, and I remember being impressed by how they were keeping the ball on the ground, moving as a unit and linking up well in general with crisp moves. These two clubs here in contrast are just punting it up the field and playing for second balls and headers. Extremely boring route one footie.

Member 101269

Listening to Villa v Sheff. United is like listening to glue. It makes absolutely no sense.

I'm sniffing

Zoo

They forgot to turn the goal line tech back on :lol: