Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Watching with my dad and he’s adamant the ‘+3’ next to the clock for stoppage time is a brand new addition for this season. I reckon it’s been going for at least 5 years. When was it added?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Watching with my dad and he’s adamant the ‘+3’ next to the clock for stoppage time is a brand new addition for this season. I reckon it’s been going for at least 5 years. When was it added?
Seems like this was a gripping match if this is one of the talking points :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Both teams were terrible. Mike Dean is a cnut. We were alright when we had the ball for the most part, some sloppy play though and poor execution cost us the win as we could and should have snatched it at the end there. Happy with a point though and we won't play as badly as that again.

Easy to see where we need to imrpove too - a new CM to play alongside Gomes is an absolute must. I like Davies but he's not a starting player.

TheReligion

Abusive
Have to say Liverpool looked garbage. Did Pickford have a save to make? Everton were woeful themselves but would have won if you look at the late chances they missed.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Had Pool required 15 points to win the league instead of 5 (before the game), I'd have put money on City winning the title.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I had another great nap in the second half there. Second time I’ve done this football restarted.

Football really is only good a couple of times a year isn’t it?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I can't pinpoint the exact match but I'm sure it has been there for a few years too. One of the draft people probably have a good idea with the number of matches they watch.

Shark

@NotShark
It's ridiculous. Liverpool are made out to be some kind of unbeatable juggernaut when in fact if a couple of teams just took their chances they're half the team.
I personally think they're going to struggle next season. Klopp sucked every drop out of that team to win that title, injures will build up eventually and they've played rubbish for a while now.

always_hoping

Did the amazing Liverpool entertain anyone tonight? I'm a little shocked they didn't pull another late winner out of the bag.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Seems like this was a gripping match if this is one of the talking points :lol:
Yeah the match was shite. Had my mum going on about Calvert-Lewin’s eyes more often than the chances created
I can't pinpoint the exact match but I'm sure it has been there for a few years too. One of the draft people probably have a good idea with the number of matches they watch.
Just had a look on YouTube, first game I pulled was the community shield in 2011 and it has it so my dads talking out of arse!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What was that? Long balls after long balls. Was like watching Pulis or Sam.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Today was a typical, quickly forgotten performance from Firmino. The fact that he doesn’t score goals is used to his credit. Even without scoring, Mané was far better today again. However, the fact that Mané scores so many is used against him in this conversation. They say ‘Mané is more appreciated because he scores loads of goals’. He’s just better in every way.

At some point in the next few games, Bobby No Goals will scoop the ball into the path of Mané or Salah and the same rubbish will be said. Massively overrated player.

Jaxa

I swear Everton raise their game more when playing us than they do there bloody neighbours ? Absolute travesty of a team, West Ham can get very much get relegated this year which gives me hope these twats get relegated the season after, Carlo is also far too good for that team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He'll be saying the timer itself is new next!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Today was a typical, quickly forgotten performance from Firmino. The fact that he doesn’t score goals is used to his credit. Even without scoring, Mané was far better today again. However, the fact that Mané scores so many is used against him in this conversation. They say ‘Mané is more appreciated because he scores loads of goals’. He’s just better in every way.

At some point in the next few games, Bobby No Goals will scoop the ball into the path of Mané or Salah and the same rubbish will be said. Massively overrated player.
I always think this. If you picked one of the front 3 not to play against you, I doubt anyone would pick him

But in general they always look a real step down when any of the 3 aren't playing. They're very fortunate they miss so few games.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I swear Everton raise their game more when playing us than they do there bloody neighbours ? Absolute travesty of a team, West Ham can get very much get relegated this year which gives me hope these twats get relegated the season after, Carlo is also far too good for that team.
The thought of West Ham welcoming Rotherham to the cavernous, soulless Olympic Stadium in front of no fecker warms my heart.

Jaxa

The thought of West Ham welcoming Rotherham to the cavernous, soulless Olympic Stadium in front of no fecker warms my heart.
West Ham getting relegated with Moyes at the helm would be a wonderful wonderful thing

croadyman

Yeah I expected them to win this anyway. They have some hard fixtures coming up so as long as we don't feck it up we'll catch them.

5th could be enough anyway if the City ban is upheld and of course we have the EL but can't bank on that.
I am feeling like we may need someone else to take care of Wolves in the europa league for us to win it. I was impressed by their performance against West Ham yesterday and our record against them in the last two seasons is shocking too. Who do you think has that extra bit of european nous to knock them out of the competition in a one off game.

Last edited: