Premier League Gameweek 30+31

United Hobbit

We need to be back in the mix challenging them ourselves. Us, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham should all be keeping pressure on for longer

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Daglish: "Disrespctful to say they're going to be outside Anfield."

They are outside Anfield you senile wino.

Deery

Dreary
Hard not to look at them get envious. Just heard Sky Sports News call them the most successful football club in England. Really fecking jealous of Klopp and how he's transformed them in the last 2 years. No offence to Ole but it's quite clear he isn't and will never be on his level.
I agree but feck me not the time, just say feck you Liverpool and move on..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I would think most are more upset that we were banking on City beating Chelsea so we clawed back some points on them for the top 4.
That side of things I can sympathise with.

Roll on that inevitable court decision reducing their ban to 1 year - that'll do us!

The Real Treble 99

Who cares, the Scousers had the title bagged ages ago. I’m more disappointed in the result for our sake. We just need to concentrate on winning our games.

90 + 5min

Liverpool deserve to win Premier League. There is no question about that. Congratulation to them.

What will be a devestating thing for them is they are winning the League when pretty much nobody cares. No party, no celeberation, no nothing. Not even winning on the pitch. But I guess nothing matters now when you have waited 30 years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Daglish: "Disrespctful to say they're going to be outside Anfield."

They are outside Anfield you senile wino.
You have a strong stomach if you can tolerate watching that old clown with his little scarf on.
Went straight off.

Bet Rio would prefer to be anywhere else too.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
In the night where the title was clinched, it's quite fitting the manner of goals that City conceded. They need a proper clear out over the summer and to sort that mess out. Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Walker, Fernandinho... none of them good enough.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
As soon as I heard talk of Pep testing players to focus on the FA cup I felt like Chelsea would win. Didn’t even bother watching the game and have no idea what the line up was. Did they put out a weak team or was it decent?
City put out a strong team but like always their defense was their undoing. KDB started.

Their defense is so awful that every single time Chelsea got at that it was a shamble. Had Lampard started with Tammy instead of Giroud they could have even routed City given they struggled with his pace when he came on. Slow, inept and awful.

Didn't help that in midfield that Rodri fellow couldn't protect them. Clown of a midfielder. It was easy to bypass him.

pascell

I think you have to give credit where credit is due. They've played an amazing brand of football all season, look brilliant in attack, have a world class manager that's only going to get better and have been consistent throughout the season.....

Congratulations Chelsea, on your 2-1 victory over City. I'm sure the Chelsea/City fans are confused as to they should be happy they won, or disappointed they lost.

Goku23

Who cares, the Scousers had the title bagged ages ago. I’m more disappointed in the result for our sake. We just need to concentrate on winning our games.
Fully agree! Who cares Liverpool won the league if we dont get top 4 we miss out on CL and possibly Sancho it would be a disaster

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
In the night where the title was clinched, it's quite fitting the manner of goals that City conceded. They need a proper clear out over the summer and to sort that mess out. Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Walker, Fernandinho... none of them good enough.
Again nonsense (apart from Mendy)

Their midfield has been their undoing this season. Fix that and they'll be fine. Apart from Mendy.

Moz

I'm forced to listen to the cnuts with the fire works and fecking cheering all night. Need to move.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What the hell is this ?

Hoof the ball

The only good news, if Roy Keane's book is anything to go by, is that once a team has achieved something like this then it's very likely that motivation levels will drop in the following season.

Irrational.

They had it all ready. Fecking cringefest has started.

I'm deactivating all social media for the next couple of months.

2020 is the worst year ever.

Mr Parker

Supports
Liverpool
Those fans out celebrating are idiots. I know we have won our first league title in 30 years but it isn't worth risking people's lives by going outside and celebrating.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Imagine the hard on Oliver Holt has right now. And Henry Winter, for that matter. In fact, most of them!